Yummmmmm....I'm hungry now....

LOL black sheep

• NOLAW
  • BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Moussaka?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Oh my gosh!!!!! I just lost my appetite ....sizemik...thats not nice...and NOLAW...that just about make me go......after looking at sizemiks pictures....you guys are just wrong....LOL

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

littlerockguy, those fruits and vegitables look yummy.

Blond-moment, that sushi looks soooooo good!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I am looking forward to the 2nd page where I can see much better pictures of some foods.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

you are so bad.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I like cupcakes...

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

Love Lobster! Shana

photo

Broiled stuffed lobster tail

The "technical" part:
    First, you need to prep your tails. I suggest wearing rubber gloves. The shell is pretty sharp. With kitchen scissors or a very sharp knife, cut lengthwise through the top of the lobster shell (the round, hard side of the shell). Note: When cutting the shell, you will also be cutting through the meat which is okay - this butterflies the meat for you and makes a very nice presentation. If you wish to remove the digestive tract (the dark line that runs along the length of the tail), this is a good time to do that as well. Then pry open the shell using your fingers carefully. Starting at the wide end, carefully loosen meat from bottom of shell, keeping meat attached at the small tail end. Lift meat through the cut shell opening and place on top of shell.

For the topping:

* 2 Tbsp. breadcrumbs
    * 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
    * 1 Tbsp. fresh minced parsley
    * 1 dash paprika
    * 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
    * 2 Tbsp. dry white wine
    * 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
    * 1 clove garlic, chopped

Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley and paprika in a small bowl. Stir in melted butter. Set aside.Combine wine, lemon juice and garlic, and stir well. Brush lobster with half of wine mixture. Broil 5" from heat for 7-9 minutes, or until lobster meat turns opaque. Watch closely to avoid overcooking. Baste after the first 5 minutes with the rest of the wine mixture. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over tails at the end of 9 minutes, then broil an additional 30 seconds or until golden brown [as you can see from the photo above, I burnt the topping a little :) ... so do watch it closely]

I stuffed the shell with mushroom pilaf. This is optional but I figured why waste the space in the hollow shell :)

Enjoy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit