Think of Truman today

by laverite 17 Replies latest jw friends

• laverite
    laverite

Hello everyone,

In a few minutes we will be heading to Glendon's memorial service. We live around the corner from that hall. The service is in just over an hour. We are heading over early so as to get parking given the expected traffic.

Some of you may wish to think of Glendon at 2 p.m. PST and send positive thoughts and love out to Truman, her husband, and her remaining son at that time when they will be attending Glendon's memorial service.

Laverite

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Thank you for letting us know. I will be thinking of the family...

• Leolaia
  • TOTH
    TOTH

I will keep the family in my prayers. Such a tragedy...

• eva luna
    eva luna

I have been thinking of truman since reading about her son Glendon.

I will send out thoughts of love and strength to her and his loved ones at 2.00 .

• james_woods
    james_woods

Rest in Peace.

• Flossycat
  • laverite
    laverite

Hello everyone. We just got home. I wanted to provide this update right away though. The memorial and reception went well all things considered. I can write more about it later after I get my children to bed. My thoughts remain with Truman, her husband and youngest son who are all such beautiful and amazing people.

• talesin
    talesin

Thank you for the updates. I really appreciate it; as do we all, I'm sure.

I'm sure you've been a 'rock' for Truman as well.

• laverite
    laverite

Thank you talesin. I feel so inadequate given the magnitude of what has happened to Truman's family. All I can do is offer love and support and hope that will bring some small measure of comfort in some way that Truman can benefit. I just wish I could make everything all better...but no one can. At least we can all let her know we care and are here for her. So...Anyone who can reach out to Truman, please do send her a PM or a message on the board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit