Special Assembly Day 'Let God's Will Take Place'

by mindnumbed 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Hmm, do they REALLY want god's will to be done, REALLY?

Cause if they believe the bible he's gonna smote thee.

Self-condemnation is a dish best served cold.

• fugue
    fugue

Thanks for posting this.

I wouldn't have been able to make quality recordings of talks like this. You wouldn't have been able to hear the speaker over the sound of me snoring.

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed
    You wouldn't have been able to hear the speaker over the sound of me snoring.

LOL

I didn't actually hear them all. The baptism talk was disturbing, it seemed different than usual, very controlling and I thought the scriptures he often applied to the candidates are technically only meant for the 144,000, at the end the speaker gets emotional.

The first talk by the bethel speaker had some historical stuff, number of bethelites in Brooklyn, Patterson, and Wallkill, also a 1975 reference.

I think "Do The Will of God Whole-Souled" was directed at youths, obey the organization.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Evidently it's "God's Will" that Watchtower downsize and sell off branches and Brooklyn property. Carvalho, the bethel speaker, was in Brooklyn bethel office when I left. I wonder how many bethelites he got to tell that they were being "sent back to the territory."

• yesidid
    yesidid

I wonder how many bethelites he got to tell that they were being "sent back to the territory."

I heard it was Max "the Axe" Lloyd who was especially brought in for that job.

His experience is in the July 15 Watchtower, but he doesn't mention the reason he was needed in Brooklyn.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

WTWizard, I've seen some deluded imbeciles on this website but you take the cake promoting the occult and black magic as such a wonderful thing so much better than anything to do with Jesus Christ. I really pity you.

• baltar447
    baltar447

WTF, anyone ever notice how weird speakers sound at the conventions? Like they are trying to hypnotize you.

• moshe
    moshe

Let God's will take place- except the Will of the WT always takes precedence-tweak this tweak that, downsize this, new website- the JWs have to have constant changes to be convinced that their ship is still moving- except that,

based on statistics, it must be God's will that the KH's are downsizing. The WT closes and sells small KH halls then merge them together in oder to keep filling seats and eventually that final super-hall will cut back from 4 congregations, to 3, then 2 then finally ONE. They have already downsized the summer assembly days- they were six days long when I joined up in the early 70's- - and full meal service! Those talks ran into the evening hours some days.

JWs need to step back to see that they are almost up to their necks in S**t--

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

I listened to the baptism talk. It was disturbing. Basically the R&F only job is to support the F&DS "by doing these to the least of these my brothers (anointed) you did them to me" Seriously WTF.

Are they laying that stuff on extra thick lately, the obey the slave, loyal to the slave, assist the slave yadda yadd yadda, or am I just more aware of it now? I just don't seem to remember it being so in your face that "you are the "slave's" slaves.

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

I made a video about the baptismal talk. That talk was out and out creepy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp2Vm02kuLg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit