How do you deal with Stingy People?

by Iamallcool 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

As a JW I was stingy. I love being generous now. How do I deal with them? Sometimes I call there bluff, sometimes I make up for it, and for the most part I just avoid the "type". Back on topic

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Thanks, FS. bttt

• jam
    jam

Keep your association with that person, meagerly.

• AdaMakawee
  • Zordino
    Zordino

I think the tittle of the thread should read: How do you deal with Stingy JW's!

Geesh, JW's are by far the stingiest people I've ever known! But if you are constantly getting screwed over by some miser, Just invite him or her to a restaurant one day (try to bring as many friends as possible) and order food and drinks (as expensive as possible)... after eating and ordering coffee and dessert, have your friends one by one start getting up to "go to the bathroom" until one by one you all leave the restaurant, but just before leaving, tell the manager that the guy at the table will be picking up the tab. Then take off. And he's stuck with an 800$ bill.

• biometrics
    biometrics

I'm stingy to myself. But try to be generous to others.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think most people are willing to give value where value is created. They donate according to how much value they receive--either directly or by supporting their businesses. Some are more stingy than others, perhaps because they were hounded to give excessively throughout their lives and got sick of giving and never receiving.

Additionally, I believe there is a problem with life energy being choked off. I heard about the chakra system recently, and realize that they work as a circuit. Due to all the hangups on sex that Christi-SCAM-ity has put on people, society represses sex. This creates a blocked sacral chakra, which is like putting a resistor in series with a circuit. The heart chakra is what controls generosity, and when starved for energy because the sacral chakra is blocked, people tend to be more stingy. A blocked heart chakra will also make a person stingy, which happens when people are consistently mean-spirited in their lives. Forcing people to be generous will be like forcing more energy through that resistor. You might get your power through, but the blockage becomes very hot and may even start a fire or blow out.

As Christi-SCAM-ity created most of these problems with society, I hope people close that heart chakra off toward putting toilet papers on that collection plate. I advocate being ultra-stingy with donating to churches, with finances or with attendance. If you wish to donate to charity, I suggest the Red Cross or other secular organization that puts the benefit toward helping people and not helping finance your damnation through churches.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I read stinky also so Found Sheeps answer made perfect sense to me. I don't really worry about it that much. I think by being stingy wtih others they are only hurting themselves but that is their choice.

• TOTH
    TOTH

Foot to the ass...

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Zordino:

I also feel that JWs are the stingiest people in the world and I never wanted to go to restaurants with some of them.

However, the definition of stinginess to these stingy deadbeat JWs is when another responsible JW doesn't want to give them money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit