by refiners fire 7 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

bw-EEEE.
    (adjusts microphone)
    tap. Tap.

Good afternoon brothers and sisters.
    An announcement.
    Despite the fact that this board is nuts. despite the fights. The hurts.Despite the constantly shifting directions the board takes.
    This board has achieved something for me.
    My OBSESSION with my own Jehovahs Witnesses past is over.

Its been slipping for a couple months now, and I hardly think about Watchtowers, old incidents, and issues with my parents any more.
    Ive had issues and been obsessed with WT history for 15 years at least.Thinking about little else.
    This board has purged me of them in 4 months.

Thanks to all.
    Thanks to Simon.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I know what you mean..I post on a ex-Witness board, yet most of my posts are just some fun with people who understand me...it's good stuff.

I hardly think about the bad stuff in the witties, unless some new drama unfolds, as to my family still in, otherwise, this place has been a godsend. Very, very cool.

ashi

• LB
    LB

Congrats RF. It sure takes awhile doesn't it?

Hey when is it in Oz right now, yesterday or tomorrow? I never get that straight

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

It is 2 oclock tomorrow afternoon.
    We are 16 hours AHEAD of America.
    When ozzies are ready to sit down for an evenings posting, all the Yanks are hard asleep last night.

• larc
    larc

refiner's fire,

I sure am glad to hear that this place has helped. It ain't professional therapy here, but I think this place does a world of good for lots of folks.

Yeh, some of us fuss and fume, but we are family. Some of my cousins here even cuss me out, call me names, and question my intelligence, but hey I don't care.

We all have St. Simon to thank for this fine place. I bet he has helped more people than all the magazines he placed in his entire life.

Yep, refiner's this is a right fine place.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hey there RF

Don't forget that you've also played a part in the healing of others who post/read here :o)

Couldn't have coped in here without you!!

Beck

• Kep
    Kep

True dat.

Big Ups to ya Simon.

Thanks a truckload

• outonalimb
    outonalimb

RF,

Good for you. Run with it.

mn

Share this