Higher Education and Career

by Ding 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I've always wondered, how many witlesses secretly regret not doing all the things they put-off for da-troof and how many hold back council because they know wash-towel’s got it wrong?

On the flip side.

Isn't it nice a witless can council others on "sacrificing" for da-troof when they themselves got an education, have a good job or forwent pious-sneering to get a better job, got married, had children, saved for retirement, took vacations, acquired material items and are already sitting pretty?

I guess the hardships don’t matter if the councilor already has what they want and it doesn’t affect THEM.

Anyone for two scoops of double-standard flavored hypocrisy?

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

It comes down to how much kool aid the elder drinks. I know of one that intends to encourage his kids to go to college. But I know of others that condemn college as well. These one reason "yes...I am aware of that 1969 Awake....but look! It is 2012! The light has gotten brighter in so many areas and we are now THAT MUCH closer to the end. It HAS to be right around the corner now. If I don't show how imminent the end is to these kids....they may not take it seriously and my lose out on everlasting life!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit