Scans Of The Legal Procedures Letter

by Bangalore 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Given the overall tone of the letter, doesn't Paragraph 36 seem awfully out of place?

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

In the child custody part the truth comes out about how others view them. It's all right there in print. Totally broke it down. I guess in their twisted logic its like a flu shot, give them alittle strain of it now so they can be immune to the big stuff later. Sad part is some family is still in. My flu has to be stronger than their shot. peaceB paulnotsaul

• Gayle
    Gayle

Irony:

1. Tell anyone you need to talk to your lawyer (even though JW/elder doesn't personally have one).

2. Call "Legal Department"

3. Don't tell anyone you are calling the WTS "Legal Department."

Irony:

If anyone has a No Trepassing Sign, then don't go to door. Then states, try to make a phone call or write letter there. WTS states in round about way to still harass.

Certainly, the "Legal Department" is getting busier and probably larger than the Writing Dept.

• Lynnie
    Lynnie

Good stuff! Now I can ask my uber elder cousin why he hasn't reported the JW shyster to the Legal Department who ill advised my mother with her investments and now no longer owns her house. Wonder what he'll say? HA!

• red21
    red21

So, what should be confidential at schools? I have been to schools and nothing was ever a big deal. In fact, why not let everyone known and take all the mystery out of the Torah of rules they seem to create? What are they afraid of?

• red21
    red21

Wow...looks the GB is now the Legal Department...that was interesting. It looks like they are really being hammered legally at times!

• moshe
    moshe

Yes, the elders are just doing volunteer work, your Honor, they had nothing to do with helping sister Snide divorce her husband, who just happened to quit the KH last year and told his wife why the GB are infirm dolts who get absolutely no spiritial guidance from heaven.

• hoser
    hoser

looks like they're scared $hitless of being sued

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

It seems that the real issue is protecting the society and for elders to take the heat in everything.

I have no doubt that since they mention laws encated by secular authorities they are seeing that they are powerless to control all that they want to control and that now people no longer fear them.

It is sad that they have spun so many lies that they are catching up to them and so they have to lie even more and cover themselves in every avenue they can think of.

Clergy penitent privelege does not and will never be something they can hide behind as it always takes third party reporting of the issue and boom it is gone and they have no legal standing at all.

My favorite quote " we are trained to deal with things" my reply was "no you are trained to lie" no response back!

Old McDonald once said 'you put 20 cows in a quarter acre your'e gonna get shit on your shoes"

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Looks like they are very scared of lawsuits.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit