If Jesus did return in 1914, wouldnt he have.........?

by Nambo 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nambo
    Nambo

If Jesus returned in 1914, I can understand he would be invisible to the rest of mankind so he can seperate the wheat from the chaff from thier genuine behaviour, but why is he also invisible to the congregation he is head of?

He appeared to the original disciples before he went to Heaven, now he has "returned", why hasnt he appeared to his Faithfull and Discreet Slave?

If he is directing his church on Earth, shouldnt he at least appear to the President to give him some direction and to ensure "his" chosen congregation doesnt make any silly mistakes that would hamper the work?

What was the point of him returning at all if he hasnt even helped direct "his" organisation and is invisible to them as well?

Even to his annointed "brothers" he is invisible?

• Think About It
    Think About It

Once our eyes become open the whole "invisable presence" thing doesn't make sense, especially when you consider no tangible proof of any of it. The history and fruits of the Watchtower Organization proves that there has been no invisable Jesus leading the JW's for the past 98 years.

P.S. Nevermind the fact that an erroneous date of 607 BCE (which no historian agrees with) was used as the start date to arrive at the 1914 Jesus invisable presence teaching. The end was suppose to come in 1914, before the WTS changed the teaching to the invisable presence thing. The whole Sham was suppose to end before that generation died out, but now the Con has been extended with the "over-lapping" generation teaching.

Think About It

• Hillary
    Hillary

Oh, did I mention, it's a cult

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Question to people who are knowledgeable of the bible !

The bible speaks of Jesus returning to earth in visible form, where does the bible say that sometime in the future he is

to establish a kingdom in heaven , as the JWS teach involving 1914.

I already know about how the JWS arrived at 1914.

Is there two separate occurrences of Jesus such as a physical one returning to earth and a obvious invisible one in heaven ?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Jesus of Brooklyn, invisibly present since 1914.

BTW, did I mention I have an invisible dragon in my garage? I do. I know it's hard to believe but he's there right now.

No, you can't seem him or hear him or feel him. His fire isn't hot. He never leaves footprints (unlike my dog) and he never goes to the bathroom in the garage either, (also unlike my dog) so there's no smell either.

Why is it no one seems to believe me but they believe the WTBTS when they say Jesus is invisibly present without any VISIBLE proof?

I'm just saying is all!!!

• Nambo
    Nambo

And as for the path of the righteous one being like light that gets brighter and brighter until the day is firmly established, what day could be more firmly established than the day Jesus comes, all this new light business surely leads up to the return of the Christ, not after.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

In fact Jesus did return and personafied himself as the Governing Body, the mediator, for you & me.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

@ 00DAD: LOL Do you get blamed for everything your dragon does too? Because my invisible pal seems to burp, fart, track mud in the house and ruin recipes a lot, but know one believes it's not me.

• Zordino
    Zordino

Nambo, the whole thing is a Fairy Tale. Believing in Jesus invisible return is almost like believing you have an imaginary Super Hero friend who will kill and the "bad guys" and save all the "good guys" when he gets done with everything. Its almost like believing Superman is real. Oh wait............. he is...

The 1914 date is just a sham to link those morons (the faceless and indiscreet slave) to Jesus coming which can easily be proved as a false doctrine with just a little research on your part.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The bible clearly states that his return would be a visible one, not a invisible one and that no own shall the time so 1914 was a farce or

pretentious marketing ploy to attract attention to the WTS. own literature.

And as Zordino pointed out created a semblance of power to the leaders of the WTS. as they describe themselves keepers and rulers of

god's earthly arrangement. Religion is usually much about power and control.

If your looking for lies, ignorance and corruption , religion is what you want to seek out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit