We can talk about nothing here

by Chemical Emotions 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I love how the Beatles keep coming up. :)

Alas, I was born far too late for beatlemania... :( You guys are lucky.

I mean, I'm not "into" them, exactly, but I'd have killed to see them play, or even one of them.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I stopped just short of killing. John Lennon did rather poor concerts at peace demos in NY. Paul is consistently good. Lennon was very uneven. The drug use showed. Also, you had to take Yoko, too, and almost all original fans hated her. She thought she was better than a mere Beatle. George was so special at Bangladesh. A few months later, George did a commercial tour. Many fans walked out it was so bad. Dylan was the star of Bangladesh. Part of it had to due that he made no public performances in a long time. He also did a commercial tour a bit later. Very bad.

Teenagers hang out at Strawberry Fields in Central Park. It is so interesting. They know very little about the Beatles. Their thing is to act cool. It is humorous. They believe the John Lennon publicity machine. They pose as fans. Despite remarks from older fans, though, they are having fun. There are worse things to do than hang in the park.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Lol, BotR. I love posers. Must be entertaining.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit