A JWN Member just lost her Husband and She could use some encouragement.

by ohiocowboy 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I know how much I love my wife, your love for your husband shows your Love, too. If anything happened to her...I would be totally lost, too. Hang in there sweetie...

• Scully
    Scully

So sorry for your loss, Orphan Annie.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Sending sincere sympathy to you Orphan Annie, I hope you're coping as well as can be expected, and that your sorrow eases. Hugs.

Loz x

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Annie, I am trully sorry for your loss.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Awww I'm glad to see someone able to check on her! I still want to say again how sad and hard that much be for her!!! I couldn't imagine or picture it... no one can picture losing a loved one. Once lost it's amazing the power one has and in that power it makes us all incouraged... Keep holding on to the good memories and good time!... XOXO Hugs and prayers your way sweet Orphan Annie... (which if you seen that movie or play... it's sooo good!! I love happy endings... it has it's sad parts but the love and strenght of dear Annie... :) you have that too!)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So sorry to read of your loss Annie

Please draw closer to your friends here on J W N who really are on your side..

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Orphan Annie - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Annie, We will be thinking of you today while you are at your Husband's funeral, and please know that we are with you in spirit as you face this difficult day.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

((Annie))

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

How are you doing Annie? Have sent you a PM. There are hundreds of people here thinking of you dear one xxxxx

Let us know you are ok xxxxxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit