A new image subliminal demonic in a Watch Tower

by Emilio Morelli 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Emilio Morelli
  • Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I think it is simply a case of pareidolia.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I agree Amelia, similar to Apophenia, which Russell and the WT writers have always suffered from, we don't want to rejoin that sorry school.

Sorry Emilio, but keep looking, one day they will get so bored with their simple mind control and lies that they will slip an image in just for the hell of it !

Beuna Sera Caro Emilio !

• therevealer
    therevealer

Sitting there poking his fire with a stick. It would seem the images are the visions of a troubled mind.

• Gayle
    Gayle

where is there an official picture elsewhere showing the (mirrored) fire flame and explanation?

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Nothing wrong with the fire. now if they slipped those mummies etc in the image with Satan-well the theme of the illustration allows for it. So do not complain about it.

• Scott77
    Scott77

please, post a picture of it here.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

This is called "clutching at straws" in english you know:

http://www.emiliomorelli.it/testimoni_di_geova_immagini_sublimali_sataniche_-_.html

FFS look at the middle and bottom image examples,... making shit up as we go along seems to be the MO.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Well, do you know, I'm going to dare to go against the tide here.

I do agree that there is an image in the flame.

I've noticed time and again that the majority of forum members tend to dismiss and decry the identification of subliminal images in WT illustrations, but I see them over and over.

For myself, I tend not to comment on them. That's largely because I've observed not only that the majority don't respond well, and there's a good bit of mockery, to which everyone is entitled if that's their choice, but also because I can tell that not everyone sees these "hidden" images easily.

I do. Thinking about it, I suspect it's because I was trained from a very young age to spot such things. Both my parents were teachers. They stretched our minds in perhaps unusual directions, and I, particularly, enjoyed it. I'd be given puzzles to solve, sometimes stories with puzzles in them (usually with illustrations because I'm talking about from perhaps the age of 5 or 6 up) and also coded within the story or the text. Great training for doing cryptic crosswords! Sometimes my parents would make the puzzles up themselves, sometimes it would be in magazines. Anyway, I am used to seeing images hidden within images.

Yes, here, there's a small demon face in the flame. It's similar to a face I've seen so often in clouds or clothing in the WT I usually just see it and move on. Particularly when I was fully committing myself to the WT, I tended to think it was someone trying it on in the publications department. But it is not infrequent.

I've no idea what it means. But, I keep an open mind. And of course, possible explanations are not hard to think of. I don't start a thread about it on here because I don't like setting myself up to be an Aunt Sally, but a spade is a spade, and a hidden image is a hidden image. They do exist.

If you don't see them, then you don't see them, just as not everyone could see those holographic picture changes so in vogue a few years ago.

But they are definitely there. What to make if it is another question.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

while i think at times such images do exist, i don't think the WT does it.

hold a mirror over a few commercial magazines, artworks or whaever and before long all sorts of things will appear.

A bit like seeing shapes in the clouds.

interesting but meaningless.

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit