Created by Aliens?

by 2SYN 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Hehe, I knew that thread topic would get me lots & lots of hits! OK, here's the situation: my dear friend refuses to be convinced that we were not created by aliens (or some higher form of life, apparently outside the Universe) about 8,000 or so years ago. Here are the arguments I have presented to him and what he said. Please help me prove this guy's beliefs wrong! He is damn stubborn, and I love getting him all hot-n-puffed up in an argument...

Question: Since we were created by Higher Intelligence, where is the HI now?
    Answer: Outside our Universe. (ARGHARGH this has to be the worst one...)
    Question: Explain the fossil record, and why more primitive creatures are ALWAYS at the bottom and more complex ones higher up in the various strata we have investigated.
    Answer: That's just a coincidence, and you can make the fossil record say whatever you want.
    Question: Then why don't we find Brontosaurs next to ancient human skeletons in caves (an exaggeration!)
    Answer: Coincidence....weak, WEAK answer!
    Question: OK, since we were created by these HIs, why do we share so many useless chromosomes with other animals? Why in fact are our chromosomes in any way related to those of other animals? Wouldn't it have been more efficient to have just one set of highly specialized 'human' chromosomes and so forth?
    Answer: Because the HIs used a template, containing only certain chromosomes.
    Question: So then why are there cetaceans at all? Surely some evolutionary process was responsible for THEM, since it's obvious that they were once land living, what with the vestigial hind limbs etc?
    Answer: The HIs made them for diversity, and they were never semi-aquatic, that is obviously ridiculous!

Also, this guy believes there is a vast conspiracy theory related to the whole science of Archeology, and that all the millions of amateur archeologists out there are in on it. ARGH! How do I convince this guy that he is BEYOND deluded?

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• seedy3
    seedy3

Hey 2SYN,

I kinda understand where this guy is cooming from, evenif it is distorted, there is a following to the beleif that were are products of Aliens.

Now I do not feel we are products of aliens, but there is some evidence that they may have had effects in the past history. one example is the "Gods" and such that every one seems to feel are all powerful. One of the theroies is that they were space creatures, and that they did try to control mankind for a time.

Many cultures have them mentioned in their mythology, even the bibles story of the Nefflim is thought to be a story of what is refered to as the Watchers.

The Chinese have the story of the Yellow Emporer and Lao Tzu.

The Hindu's have many stories about flying craft and sky battles taking place over the heads of those watching on the ground from 4,000 years ago.

The American natives have Pictures on rocks and in caves and temples of strange creatures and craft that is not fully understood, becasue they look too much like modern day UFO's. The Hopi have stories about strange men coming down from the sky to instruct them and teach them farming and such.

I could go on, But I can see where this guy is coming from, I do not beleive it, sounds too far fetched to me. There is a group that is called the "Daughters of Ma" who follow the idea of alien creation and that we are in a learing stage and that one day we will join our place in galactic soceity some time in the future. Their story was an interesting read, but it is off the net now, I really think these people were serious.

But there is no evidence to back up his ideas on alien creation, just as there is no evidence to support Biblical creation. I guess it'slike a JW's or other fanatical religon, they operate on "Faith" and it is almost impossible to support, because it is all in their hearts (so to speak) and does not use logic or reasoning. So when you present them with logic and reasoning, they fall back on the only thing they have and that is faith.

Seedy

• KissAFish
    KissAFish

Does being a devout X FILES watcher.. since it began.. class me as an ALIEN BELIEVER..??? (LOL)...

"Give a man a fish and he won't starve for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he won't starve for his entire life." (African proverb)

• Nimrod
    Nimrod

Yes,I very much believe we are a product of Extra terrestial design. The Elohim(Heb) are actually the Elder Gods of Mesopotamian Mythology. Anu, Enlil and Enki. Gen 1:26 states "Let US make man in our image and according OUR likeness". Plural(US) means more than one god. The human embryo is actually 'Lizard like' in the womb. Also it is fundamentally reptillian in design. The male penis is 'snake like' and so is the 'sperm'. We are birthed in a watery abyss called 'the womb' which means 'beginning'. I believe the Watchtower Society is actually run by reptillian agents. Hence an 'Alien controlled' Multinational religious Body which uses Mind control techniques, as Aliens are so often indulging in.
    Eisenhower the US president during the war II had his parents in the Witnesses for some 40 or so years. His father being an Elder. They knew C.T. Russell personally. So the Watchtower society was in direct influencial contact with Eisenhower and possibly involved with an Alien agenda. I bet you researchers dont know about this one.
    He( Eisenhower) also made a truce with the Greys in 1952, based on some UFO books. See the Book 'Matrix 2'(1990) printed in the USA as a book on detailed ET info and Eisenhower being linked. There seems to be 'a circumstantial link' between the Watchtower society and Aliens. I posed this idea to Ray Franz Ex-Governing body in a letter some years ago and got no reply. He may have known something we don't. As a result, I ask the following question for the Watchtower society. What doctrinal policy does the Watchtower have regarding the alien agenda for Christ's Ransom? Or, Where does Christ's Ramsom fit into the Alien agenda. (NIMROD)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

2SYN

Tell him to take two asprin and call you in the morning.

Ramrod said:

[[I posed this idea to Ray Franz Ex-Governing body in a letter some years ago and got no reply.]]

I have no response to that

"The fellow that agrees with everything you say is either a fool or he is getting ready to skin you."
    - Kin Hubbard
  • Abaddon
    Abaddon

2SYN; esy cop-out answer is, why bother? A fool and his opinions are often hard to seperate.

NIMROD; Proof please! Forget the 'lizard like in womb' business; you obviously haven't read any proper biology books, getting your data from pseudo scientific blather you're not educated enough to see the faults in. Snakes are also snake like, so???????? What has the etymology of 'womb' have to do with anything?

Eisenhower father was not an Elder. Ray Franz didn't reply to you as you are an insane obsessive with limited reasoning skills. Get a life man!

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• logical
    logical

Coincidentally, theres a fitting episode of Stargate on tonight in UK: "Seth" The SG-1 team pursues an ancient Goa'uld Lord hiding on Earth and posing as the leader of a religious cult. 6pm Sky One

We are the product of a higher intelligence. No doubt of that whatsoever for those who actually get past the view of God that religion has portrayed, the view of creation that the media have portrayed.

Incidentally, the main way to describe everything in existence is as a CREATION, even by those who dont believe in a creation. Just watch some of the evolution documentaries and the like.

The Watchtower does speak as a dragon. However that is purely symbolic. Nimrod, if you were a witness then you are a true fruit of the Tower. Their ultimate real agenda is to destroy God's name, blaspheme it at any opportunity, nullify Christs ransom, cause its followers to be marked with their baptism or else they are "killed".

All this alien controlling us stuff is made up bullshit. One problem with people is they need to blame others for their mistakes. Like the JW's are obsessed with blaming demons for everything, like losing keys or a glass falls over on a table after they slam a door. The sad fact is humans alone are capable of evil beyond what most people can imagine.

• Nimrod
    Nimrod

Abbadon;
    I worked in the Biochemistry Department at Monash University (Victoria Australia) for some 10 years. I am not an academic, but a genuine researcher. As for your "criticism" do your historical Homework on the society. I recall a couple of references some years ago in "Jehovah's witnesses and the Masons" about such a reference to Eisenhowers parents being witnesses. The Mother was I believe one of the annointed and father was an Elder. I vaguely remember Marley Coles Book 'Jehovahs Witnesses' also made a comment about the same. Plus some personal letters I have heard about from similar witnesses within the Society. Whether he was an elder was not so much the issue but rather that as witnesses this makes a circumstantial link between the Society and also to the President and hence The Greys( Aliens).
    This by the way is not proven but very open to further research. (Nimrod)

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Numbnuts;

I worked in the Biochemistry Department at Monash University (Victoria Australia) for some 10 years.

As what, a cleaner? The lizard-like in womb is an utterly outmoded piece of 19th Century 'science', as you would know if you really had credentials or knowledge in the area.

I am not an academic, but a genuine researcher.
    Being able to type whatever word you think of into a search engine does not make you a researcher.

That Dwight's parents were Witnesses is beyond dispute. However, I don't think the assertion in the best article I have found on the subject ( http://www.premier1.net/~raines/eisenhower.html ) that his father was an Elder, as I don;t think the Elder arrangement was in place at the time... I could be wrong on this, I am happy to admit, but weren't there Congregation Servants, and that was it?

It's all moot howvere, as it is immediately taken by you as;

... a circumstantial link between the Society and also to the President and hence The Greys( Aliens).
    I'm glad you say "This by the way is not proven but very open to further research", as I was getting really worried and all you had something other than wild speculative assertions with no verifiable evidence to back up that alien thing...

Why is your life so boring you believe shit like that man?

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• ianao
    ianao

Nimrod: Many of these folks are the same people who are in denial about all of the Hydrogen that the Mars Odessey probe just found. (Quite probably H2O). They still tell all of the arm-chair researches who found evidence in MGS photos of seeps and small channels of running water on mars that they are looney when they now may be faced with the fact that Mars is not chocking up to be the dry, barren place we all thought it was.

I guess some folks are not ready to face that some cherrished notions may have to be put in question. They weren't ready when viking found what it probably did, and they are not ready now for what odessey most likely will find.

While I disagree with many of your conclusions Nimrod, I understand fully the frustration you face.

Just remember, that *IF* one day in your lifetime you are found to be even partially correct, you will have some gloating to do. Just remember to keep it an *IF*, and don't become fanatical, otherwise, you'll be as looney as they say you are! (ref: Richard C. Hoagland)

BTW, do yourself a favor, watch out for G. Hancock, all he cares about are his damn books; fibbed star-alignments and all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit