Bible=Publications of the Faithful and Discreet Slave Class

by LostGeneration 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Those are interesting points, was Pastor Russell looking for "annointed ones", why did the need emerge for a GB, why did Russell, Rutherford, Knorr not create this body of important (life saving message) men?

PHILLIPIANS 3 GWT

Run Straight Toward the Goal

1Now then, brothers and sisters, be joyful in the Lord. It's no trouble for me to write the same things to you, and it's for your safety.

2. Beware of dogs! (Men who burry you with their traditions, push their conscience on you!) Beware of those who do evil things. Beware of those who insist on circumcision.

3 We are the true circumcised people of God because we serve God's Spirit and take pride in Christ Jesus. We don't place any confidence in physical things.

4. Although I could have confidence in my physical qualifications. If anyone else thinks that he can trust in something physical, I can claim even more. (Who has done more physical things than St. Paul? The Aux Pioneer, Pioneer, Special Pioneer, Minsterial Servant, Elder, CO, DO, GB )

5.I was circumcised on the eighth day. I'm a descendant of Israel. I'm from the tribe of Benjamin. I'm a pure-blooded Hebrew. When it comes to living up to standards, I was a Pharisee.

6When it comes to being enthusiastic, I was a persecutor of the church. When it comes to winning God's approval by keeping Jewish laws, I was perfect.

• Zordino
    Zordino

LG wrote:

Each of us does well to
    ask himself, ‘Do I immediately apply
    everything I read in the Bible and in the
    publications of the faithful and discreet
    slave class, even when it requires making
    personal sacrifices?’—Matt. 24:45.

Retranslated: You're not Listening to us enough. Give up your life to us and slave for our Corporation even if it means your Life being wasted. You must be willing to "sacrifice" Family, career, freedom of thought, financial security for our retarded religion/Corporate empire.

Man, I hate these MoFo more and more each day. Whoever writes this tripe are decietful caleous assholes.

• 2tone
    2tone

To me. That statement says there putting God and the Bible on the same level as FDS and Watchtower and Awake

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit