Does George Zimmerman look guilty in his new mugshot?

by Iamallcool 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Razziel
    Razziel

I personally think they should have charged him with manslaughter. Once everything comes out in court, and in light of the existing law it may be difficult to get a jury to convict him on 2nd degree murder.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

My understanding is they always go for above what they hope to get.

I was on a murder trial a couple of years ago, we had to decide what to convict him of. Once we decided murder, it was pure hell choosing between first or second.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I agree Razziel

Should have been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and manslaughter.

Prosecution may have 2nd degree murder stick in this case .

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

A brief description to what is 2nd. degree murder .......

Second Degree Murder is a murder that is not premeditated or planned in advance.

Voluntary Manslaughter sometimes called a "Heat of Passion" murder, is any intentional killing that involved no prior intent to kill, and which was committed under such circumstances that would "cause a reasonable person to become emotionally or mentally disturbed." Both this and second degree murder are committed on the spot, but the two differ in the magnitude of the circumstances surrounding the crime. For example, a bar fight that results in death would ordinarily constitute second degree murder. If that same bar fight stemmed from a discovery of infidelity, however, it may be mitigated to voluntary manslaughter.

• Diest
    Diest

Wait till we have more evidence. After his hearing we will have a better night.

• talesin
    talesin

It's a sad state of affairs ......

This guy thought "in the moment", and did a terrible thing ............. he will have to live the rest of his life with that.

A young boy is dead. Maybe it's time we thought LONG and HARD about how we see 'others'.

tal

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Tal

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    What does guilty look like? Looks like he's lost a ton of weight to me.

I don't know if he looks guilty or not but from his original mug shot I had concluded that George Zimmerman and Chaz Bono ( Cher's Son Kid) had been seperated at birth.

• talesin
    talesin

I hear you, bro.

t

• blondie
    blondie

I don't think looks determine guilt or innocence. Ted Bundy looked so normal, it was his means of getting his victims to trust him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit