NHL Playoffs: who ya got puckheads?

by unshackled 49 Replies latest jw friends

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I think it will be the... Womprats... and the... Koalas going head-to-head in a stirring NHS east division... showdown. Slap some sticks and shiver me timbers, ice bitches.

How'd I do?

• unshackled
    unshackled

I like your style Cheez. Throw something against the wall, see what sticks. Buuut...I must remind you the Koalas didn't make the playoffs. And the Womprats were moved to Moose Jaw, where the residents voted to rename them the Moose Jaw Moose Jaws.

• unshackled
    unshackled

tale: no TV/no playoffs? That just ain't right. There's always internet streams, try here.

trueone: I'm all for the Canucks unless they meet the Pens. And Lou will indeed have that really bad game, a few of them. I'm counting on that happening in Game 6 of the finals against the Pens.

• zoiks
    zoiks

The Cup stays south of the border, Shack. That much I can guarantee. I bet my fourth child's life on it.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

trueone: I'm all for the Canucks unless they meet the Pens. And Lou will indeed have that really bad game, a few of them.

Yes it will be interesting to see how well Lou makes out in this series, watching both Cory and Lou during the regular season

I would say they are proportionality a little better than last year, but like you say some games Lou is just off.

Seeing both of the Sedein twins lift the cup over their heads would be nice though , they've worked hard since coming to the NHL.

• talesin
    talesin

tks, Shack! :))

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Pens all the way.

Brierre's first goal was clearly offside and shoud have been disallowed.

I hate Philly.

• talesin
    talesin

Post 2008 of 2009
    Since 9/27/2009

The Cup stays south of the border, Shack. That much I can guarantee. I bet my fourth child's life on it.

OOOOO, , them's fightin' words!!!!!

t

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Uh, Canada has the gold medal, but most of the Canadian national team plays south of the border.

• talesin
    talesin

ATJ, I can't argue with that.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit