JW VS Apostate code words

by Imbue 42 Replies latest jw friends

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

EVIDENTLY

occurs 40 times in the JW reference bible. Doesn't occur in the text of the BIBLE mind you; in the footnotes. And as for other publications;

The Watchtower loves this word...occurring---

Insight: 1439

watchtower: 1545

awake: 527

books 429

yearbooks 91

to describe something as 'evident', no 'evidence' is needed, evidently!!!

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

GET-TOGETHER!!!!! sheesh it's a PARTY for Pete's sake!!!!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• sadiejive
    sadiejive
    Oh, what about C.E. and B.C.E. instead of A.D. and B.C.?

It's funny someone should mention this. The FIRST time I had EVER heard these terms were from their lit (yes, I've been a hermit for quite some time now).

I had even gotten into a discussion with these true christians about how "society" (not to be confused with the society) try to take Christ's name out of everything. And how now the term "B.C.E" is used instead of "B.C."

The sister obviously (seriously) didn't know that people had even used B.C. as meaning Before Christ. I had to show it to her in the dictionary. I can't remember what she thought it was an acronym for.

I have since read the terms B.C.E. and C.E. in others things but honestly the first time (which is odd especially considering the above conversation) I had ever seen these was in (I think) the Knowledge that Leads to Everlasting Life book.

God's true organization...using the method of removing Christ's name from the timeline...hmmm, makes one wonder.

sadie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit