How to properly call someone out for lying.

by lisavegas420 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Perhaps not the same thing, but a few years ago, when I was married to my first wife (...that sounds like I go through them on a regular basis...), I was starting to... get foggy. My thoughts and memory were not as clear as they used to be. I started forgetting things, and couldn't focus like I used to.

This is going to start sounding like one of those info-mercials.

I starting taking something called Ginko Biloba. I got it at the local Vitamin World. I take other vitamins in the morning, so just added a couple of these to the mix of vitamins. Within a few weeks, my mind started clearing up. I know that some may attribute this to just something seasonal or other... but I swear that I felt better when I started taking these pills.

I still take them. I've also noticed that I can recall memories from my past with little effort. I like to make it into a game. I will pose a question like... "What was the name of that man that I worked with at the radio station?" I will ponder on it a bit, then let it go. Later, when I am not thinking about it, the answer will pop into my head... "Artie Bigl...."

It's the weirdest thing.

Anyway. I've had folks ridicule my selection of vitamins. I've had some say that it doesn't make any difference. That it's due to something else. Whatever.

I'm a grown man. If I want to spend my money on something that I feel helps me, I will. My current wife has remarked that she doesn't know how I can remember names of people from so long ago. (We're talking over 30 to 35 years ago.) I don't either. It's weird - but it's also fun.

Oh. And just so you'll know... I've never been good with remembering names. Never.

I hope that you can figure out something that will help your husband. The only reason that I wrote this long (and possibly boring) info-mercial is that you said that you were going to do research on herbs. I am just trying to help.

Regards,

Jim TX

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

A mans clean and a womans clean are two different things!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Thank you Jim_TX ...I'm going to get some Ginko Biloba for him this weekend.

I am NOT a neat freak.
    but come on...if there are only two of us here, I wasn't here to make the mess, who else could it be?

Last night, when I tried to call him on the cell phone, he kept yelling "HELLO HELLO HELLO" when he finally stoped, I said, "can you not hear me?" he said, "HELLO HELLO HELLO" I said, "why are you yelling into the phone?" he said "HELLO HELLO HELLO" I hung up.

When I got home, and asked him why he was yelling into the phone, he said, he could hear voices in the back ground like someone called him and laid the phone down and walked away.
    I said, and you didn't hear me speaking to you? He said, "no., I told you what I heard."

• jemba
    jemba

One thing about marraige Im sure a veteran of 20 years would know is to 'let it go'. Let the small things slide, its good for the marraige and your sanity. Our 16 yr old son is reminding me with every messy kitchen he makes that i just have to calmly ask him to clean it (he does a crap job) then i just have to let it go, its not worth it for your mental state.

The safety side is a concern though, I hope the Ginkgo works for his memory. i agree with Undercover.

Congratulations to Ohio and partner,hope you enjoyed your anniversary last Thursday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit