Memorial Anyone?

by Blind_Of_Lies 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

So who went? How was it? Did the numbers seem to be more or less? I may have missed these threads a couple days ago but ive been busy lol.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I went and less than usual attendance. My sister-in-law said not as many attended their Memorial either.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I considered attending but I was afraid I would burst into flames the minute I walked into the KH

• Iamallcool
  • glentrevette
    glentrevette

I went to a baptist church for good friday and i partook of the emblems for the first time when they said the prayer over the bread i had my eyes closed and i saw a vision of the cross for about 10 seconds about 10 minutes later they passed around the wine and again as they said the prayer i saw a vision of the cross i am still in a schocked state of mind over this

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

I went. Attendance does seem like it was down from last year. Nice to see the dwindling number of those with the heavenly hope is growing! Lol! Went to eat with the family and a couple of friends. Good times. Definitely not the most important day of my year tho.

• terribletimmy3
  • Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

@Timmy try posting from a different browser.

• red21
    red21

My sister went even though she is not regular. There were over 300 for this meeting so it sounds to me they had a large attendance. My daughter went to another memorial and she said that some apostate individual was making a comotion at the beginning but I guess it settled down. I have to ask her more about this.

• Diest
    Diest

This EX JW song is almost fitting geln. http://www.jwstruggle.com/media/audio/Blinded-By-New-Light.mp3 Were you blinded by new light?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit