marriage without affection/sex/touching

by zeb 67 Replies latest social relationships

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

To send a PM, just click on the person's name, and at the top of the screen on the blue bar to the right it will say "send message."

I hope things improve for you. It must hurt to put a lot of effort into your relationship and not have it reciprocated.

• zeb
    zeb

Fine winters day chilly crisp. Shes locked away in her laptop world and going to the KH soon. and like all weekends she will come home more miserable than she goes.

".(husband).............not here with you"

"You have to get him a long" from divorced sr.

etc

and guarentee there has been no mention of the big court case in the US.....

best wishes to all.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Zeb.... I feel your pain. Its not fair and you dont have to take it. End the marriage. Its your choice as much as hers.

In that realazation i found much freedom. I used to post all maner of rants and raves about the current mrs elite... All true. Every word. Much i could have said but didnt. Lack of sex is just the tip of the iceberg with her.... But the reality that its my choice set me free. I choose to stay for now... And when i choose to leave that will be my choice as well. Think on it :-)

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

After experiencing "perverted" sex practices, I could never marry a JW anyway. To go back to only missionary, man-on-top would be --- ugh! I never did understand why a group of men are all in a couple's bedroom. If it's consensual, anything goes!

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

After experiencing "perverted" sex practices, I could never marry a JW anyway. To go back to only missionary, man-on-top would be --- ugh! I never did understand why a group of men are all in a couple's bedroom. If it's consensual, anything goes!

^ This.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Zeb

You aint married.

you have an expensive flat mate, thats all.

Oz

• GeneM
    GeneM

Have an affair. Get someone you trust keep her mouth zipped and her pants unzipped and go to town. Got to get it from somewhere, you only live once.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

For any single lurkers, think twice before getting married to a jw mate without at least sleeping with them. It's not fun being married to a roommate and kids just make it so much more difficult to leave or at least postpone the exit.

Zeb, listen to elderelite and others, plan an exit and plan for a life with less frustration. Sometimes it may take time but a hope of a better life is better than no hope at all. Damaged mates sometimes are beyond repair, and will not change even if they leave wts, I know, I got one. Won't swear, don't want to go past 2 positions and sex is simply awkward, hell can't even talk on the topic.

Marrying a fully indoctrinated jw is one of the worst mistakes one can make.

• zeb
    zeb

thanks all. Big hugs all round.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Ask yourself:

What is better? To have a sexless marriage or marriageless sex?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit