I need you tonight my friends,Please

by Valentine 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Valentine
    Valentine

This danny pearl thing has brought home memories of murder to me(my 1st husband) please,please.......just say you care right now-nothing else.......please.I'm having a real emotional night...I had no one before.............T

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Sweetie you know I care. Just can't get your phone to answer! I'm up..will stay up...Please call me, or at least e-mail me a number that works.

Us left-coasters can stay up later.

Wasa's here, Babe. Let's do Martinis and chat.

• Imbue
    Imbue

I care, are you Ok or joking.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again when it doesn't work.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

tina (((((((big sis)))))))

i sent ya an email, you need anything let me know. i love you!

love
    harmony

• Valentine
    Valentine

thanks harmy and sis,
    yanno,it's so so,unbelievably sardonic.....that we come from a place that told us we would be loved supported and the reality is we find,when the shit hits the fan -we are all alone.But,not here,no way.
    And to know there is no god,but god is in the people I know and love,and who love me?-that's what sprituality is allabout-us and love.Thank you my darlings...thank you.

Ps.it's not a sky-daddy,it's you Jules,Md,Alan harmy etc,who show me strength and love...the rest of ya's-lose that crutch-here is the love-see it-know it
    Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Tina, Babe!
    (Using my best Chicago gansta voice)
    Whaddya gunna do, call? 'Ey! I tolyas ta call. You gunna? Huh? G'wan, call!

(edited because I thought I could do a better job with the Gangsta spelling)

• Gopher
    Gopher

Tina,

It's hard to understand the raw emotions something like this exposes. The world can be so cruel.

We care about you. Period.

J.R.Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• rem
    rem

Tina,

My thoughts are with you right now. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Hang in there - we're here for you.

rem

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain
  • bitter mango
    bitter mango

ahhh tina! my second mommy...i love ya and care. *hugs*

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Valentine,

I feel for you. I wish I knew the words to provide you with the comfort you need. I wish I could give you a big ol' hug and a shoulder to cry on....

Richard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit