what happens to wts writers who write mistakes in printed pubs

by mP 21 Replies latest jw friends

• mP
    mP

when i originally said mistakes i wasnt being judgemental. any statement or idea presented that is difficult to explain today or can be found out later is bad or a mistake because it may cost bums on seats. these mistakes become a joke and many websites will show this. nobnody exploring jw on the net will be impressed by these things. writing material is not only about keeping the gullable captured its about damage control. it would seam imho that lately there are too mamy embarrassments thst hurt. somebody is sleeping on the job letting the same fools continue to tread dangerous material in such a pooor manner.

• seenitall
    seenitall

Having known a few former writers, they now regret many of the things they have written. They were just towing the company line and doing their jobs. Ignorance, following orders and then self-denial of what was done is the way to get over it. Anyway, what protects them is that no person will ever admit that they wrote anything. Not since JFR was a name attached to any publication. Now, no one accepts responsibility for their writings.

Oh I forgot, it is "we", "some", "they" or "us" that did it. No blame to be given to anyone! What a way out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit