I'm depressed

by Elsewhere 11 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126

Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Scully
    Scully

my e-mail is open if you want to talk/vent/etc

Love, Scully

• Prisca
    Prisca

Why?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Women troubles, lost my job to cutbacks, can't find another job, money running out...

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126

Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

else, sorry you are down. i feel like kicking the shit out of someone right now, myself. i hope things get better, in the meantime, it's good to just rant or email/talk to a pal who'll listen. take care.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

d, sorry to hear you're down :(

that scream painting, says it all doesn't it?

• patio34
    patio34

Aw Elsewhere,

Sorry you're having troubles. "It's a rough patch in the long road of life."

Pat

• LaraCraft
    LaraCraft

Hunny, I'm sorry to hear your sad. Depression is horrible, I know, I wish I could say something optimistic to bring your spirits back up, but I have recently turned into the perpetual pessismist. I do feel for you and know what you are going through, if you ever need to talk, please email me, at [email protected] I would love to hear from you.

Your friend,
    Lara

• ghenrymt
    ghenrymt

Just offering something that I find encouraging and helpful, and may be particularly applicable in view of the kinds of troubles you are having. It is not a "magic bullet" - I don't think there are any such, in most situations, but often our attitude and perceptions are really the largest part of our problems, even when there is a big practical component as well. Anyway, please take a peek (an open-mided peek) at this and see if it appeals to you:

http://www.effortlessprosperity.com/community/dailylessons.php

Love and regards,
    George

I would rather live in a world where my life is surrounded by mystery
    than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it.
    - Harry Emerson Fosdick

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I am sorry you are down...

My E-mail is always open and I recently got IM. But for the life of me, I am not sure how to make it work.....

Anyway, enough about me. If you want to "talk" we can IM or I'll give you my phone # if you feel like talking.

{{{{elsewhere}}}}

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit