My Daughters House Burned Down

by Babyruth 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Babyruth: I'am so sorry to hear about your daughters house. Thank God the family is okay. Keep doing what your doing, your the true Christian.

Iam a grandfather and I would be the first to offer help and support. It's a shame this CULT makes people act that way with no fellow feeling.

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

That is so sad the inlaws haven't come to see them or help them out. I'm happy you're able to support them during this difficult time, and that everyone got out safe. I hope they had insurance. I'm sending you a PM to see if I can help them out.

• designs
    designs

Glad everyone is safe but Wow what a story on the relatives.

• TOTH
    TOTH

I'm happy they are safe. You know what? They are MUCh better off without those kingdumb chasing phonies infecting their lives with their watchtower puke and crap attitudes. YOU are god's blessing.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

So sorry for their loss.

Your daughters in-laws, witlesses or not, are despicable and heartless; I don't think some people realize the emotional devastation that occurs when you lose everything. I know a couple whose house burned down destroying everything, it's been a few years now, but they both still have a massive amount of anxiety and constantly worry about their security. Many too can suffer from a form of post-traumatic stress disorder, so please make sure they (especially the children) get the proper emotional support needed.

You are a doll for taking them in.

Much Love DLL

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I can't imagine the devastation of having my home burn down---it goes so much deeper than the material. You are good to comfort and care for them in this time. I guess this is how that christian love works among JW's.

*disgusted*

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I could tell you my story, but it would "out" me!

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

My house burned down in 1991. NO ONE offered clothes or anything. Never a visit, nor a phone call. Course the phone didnĀ“t work after the fire but there was no effort to contact us.

• Mary
    Mary

That's disgusting, but I guess I shouldn't be shocked. Perhaps the media would like a story like this since the Memorial's upon us. Would give the public a good idea as to what this damn cult is all about.

How is your daughter and the family doing now?

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Sorry to hear about their situation but glad they made it out alive.

The bible predicted that in the last days the "love of the greater number would cool off" I think that because the witlesses think the end is so near they do not have time to show love for anyone but the corporation they worship. If God is real, he will punish them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit