Would this bug you?

by still thinking 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@ozzie oz..... we teach people how they can treat us...

@tal.... You have changed, and perhaps, no longer feel the need to please; that's good.

@still..... **note to self...don't turn down all offers of help in future**

Sometimes I feel like I'm waking up from a deep sleep.I agree....I'ts me that has let this happen...and it's me that needs to change it.I think I am at peace with this now...lucky it doesn't take much to make me happy......I have learnt a little bit more about myself...isn't life grand!

SELF REALIZATION is a Beautilul Thing eh!

• still thinking
    still thinking

It certainly is Wizzzz....how did you like the yawn test?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I'm wondering if you have ACOA in your country? A wonderful fellowship for therapy that I wish I'd discovered years ago. (very diff to Alanon ) It's currently gaining strength here in UK.

Loz x

Edited to say I should have said regaining strength....it's been here a while apparently but seems to have regained impetus.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yes Loz...I went to one a couple of years ago...man that was hard going...you have to be prepared to have your emotions really opened up...It was a lot for me to handle at the time...I was going to alanon then too...that was a big help...but as you say VERY different to ACOA.

Actually, now I remember why I stopped going to that group, aside from the emotional turmoil. There was a woman there who was VERY spiritual...in an odd kind of way...gave me the shits.

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@still ........mmmmmmmmh.....tub... If you&me both think that could be true, possible anything possible. So are you yawning?? It's hard to get the head around the shit they spend big money on eh!

yawn response (latency) compared to friends and kin. [29] Hence, yawn contagion appears to be primarily driven by the emotional closeness between individuals. [29]t

To what purpose eh; who knows, who cares, does it even matter other than for what the funding could better be used for..........and when did a human motor response become a contagion? Who the *%#^ come up with that name change.

LnT......wizzzz/wozz (lol)

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

Oh I forgot.....after all that did they actually arrive at a conclusion as to whether or not it is contagious.

Hence, yawn; contagion appears to be primarily driven by the emotional closeness between individuals. [29]t

GUESS THATS THE ANSWER: when we catch something contagious; it's because we're emotionally close to someone. I'm cutting all ties to you NOW!!

But; is yawning contagious?

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

still

you have 2 options

1. Move & don't tell her

2. only ever have dessert in the house and hopefully she brings the main coarse

• karter
    karter

Still thinking.

I like my potatoe's spicy fryed with mint & yogert dressing.

• still thinking
    still thinking

finallysomeprid....??????? only two options?????

Well....I don't want to move....so looks like we're living off dessert for the rest of our lives...

karter....sweet as!......make sure you bring all that...I'll supply the dessert........*gosh finallysomeprid...your two option rule makes life much easier *

wizzzzzzz....I didn't yawn...but must admit...I thought about it......but that could just be coincidence....lol

There was no conclusive proof of anything....money well spent!

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

still .......as for coincidence, does your question revolve rather around how they occur. If you and I make a post @ precisely the same time; that is a coincidence, is it not? So are you trying to figure out how they occur, by chance or design? Or just if they exist?

TRUST ME,I think,I'm a wizard.(LOL)I trust my reasoning is sound on this(LOL) thought: co-incide: when things come together. For it is through causing a coincidence of necessary events by management that a builder creates a house through reading and managing a plan so that it all comes together on time ??Hmmm!! Or are coincidences just a series of random events borne out of chaos?

woz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit