Last visit to KH today - DA letter - Official XJW

by alliwannadoislive 34 Replies latest jw friends

• termite 35
    termite 35

That IS a beautiful letter-I think they will shun you with a heavy heart; if at all x

• Farkel
    Farkel

: a very respectful and well written letter

Both points are true and as was stated, the letter was elegant.

My only comment is that those who will do their best very soon to slander the reputation and ethichs of alliwannadoislive do not deserve ANY respect, so maybe another, short and tactful letter like this should also be sent to them:

"Consume excrement and die, you hypocrites and vipers."

(Or something like that!)

Farkel
    Glad AllIWannaDoIsLive is Free From the Watchtower Oppression and Makes-Shit-Up-As-They-Go Class

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Great letter. Congratulations.

PS, may I use some of it someday if I need to?

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

hey termite35, farkel and bluesapphire - thank you for your comments - helps me in moving on ...

farkel - lol - i have already had one phone call from someone i named in the letter and she said she would never shun me ... also, the references to the UN seem to have been news to the recipients ... the circuit overseer is visiting next week and can apparently expect some close questioning ... and ... gulp ... i feel i may have a special visit ...

oops ... edit required ... forgot to say to bluesapphire - you absolutely can use any of the letter if you wish - i'll be spiritually with you when you write yours ...

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Nice letter. Everything you said was from the heart and respectfully put down in words. Now you are no longer being told how to think and feel but have made your own stand.
    Well done.

Dig

I'm not singing for the future
    I'm not dreaming of the past
    I'm not talking of the first time
    I never think about the last

...Shane Patrick Lysaght MacGowen

• Englishman
    Englishman

Brother Snarr will be most displeased!

And the Hogans...

Englishman.

Truth exists;only falsehood has to be invented. -Georges Braque

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

thanks digderidoo - biggest thing i think i've learned from being a jw is the opposite of what they hold in their heads and i 'embrace' my faults and shortcomings rather than continually make myself feel imperfect and undeserving ...

eman ! you made my heart lurch there ! ... funnily enough, when i first contacted the congregation all those years ago, it was the brother you mentioned that called with the paradise book !

• ChristFollower
    ChristFollower

Very well done alliwannadoislive. I honestly think that is the most balanced DA letter I have ever read. Have you submitted it to other ex-JW websites? I think they would be interested in posting a letter like that. You don't seem bitter, but rather a responsible person before God. We all have to make an accounting, and the typical JW attitude of: "because they told me to" isn't a responsible way to live.

• heathen
    heathen

In the words of galileo or however you spell that - "see you in hell". wahahahhahahahahahahahaha

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

thanks cf - and no, i haven't posted this anywhere else ...

heathen - say what ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit