Serena Williams wants a man of her faith

by behemot 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Before I came out, I dated, and was in a serious relationship with a Black Lady. She was more petite than Serena, and a lot more Lady like. Linda was more of a cross between Angela Bassett or Whitney than a Serena. I'm not much into muscles, and Serena's body does nothing for me. Even though I am Gay, I still appreciate and admire the Female form.

If she does marry a JW, it will undoubtedly be a JW who is not fully in. I can't picture an Elder, Ministerial Servant or Pioneer marrying her, only because her spirituality isn't completely up to par as far as JW's are concerned.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

She was born=in and yet she is not baptized at her age. I wonder if she has a negotiator with the Witnesses.

Making fun of Serena's body isn't sharp. She laughs all the way to the bank. Why can men be athletic but woman have to be puny to be attractive?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Maybe if she wore cover girl make up, "To cover up the man in her"

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    I dated, and was in a serious relationship with a Black Lady. She was more petite than Serena, and a lot more Lady like. Linda was more of a cross between Angela Bassett or Whitney than a Serena.

I must clarify my post. I have nothing against muscles on females, and I was no way implying that people with muscles or who aren't as petite as others are any different or better than people who don't have muscles or petiteness.

Males of the Human species are not the only ones who can have muscles, and some Females of the Human species can look just as good as Men of the species who have muscles.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

She's a woman of color. That's a turn on

she looks like a man. It's a turn off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit