Immortality.....will it come from god or man, The answer's here

by Wizard of Oz 14 Replies latest social current

• still thinking
    still thinking

mP....I think they all get tucked away in a nice safe place where no light of day will EVER see them again.

Look what happened to the electric car...years ago I saw a documentary about that...then....goneski...everyone told me I was mad for years...was I the only one in Auckland that saw the bloody thing...well.....hello...looks what made a come back...kind of...prius.

• glenster
  • mP
    mP

@still

I saw a show that had a man who lived in Mauritius or some similarly small island who created a car that ran on compressed air. I thought that was very cool, but it too has never been seen in mainstream media. It had a moderate range of enough kms, so it was practical for his needs. Turns out lots of places like Cuba also run small train engines for shunting stuff about that also run on steam. This all sounds very simple and practical but nobody remembers them. The trains are refilled in literally minutes from some boiler and then they can run again.

• glenster
  • Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@mP... Simply unbelievabable the way all govt. kowtow to the multinationals in ours & the planet's best interest isn't it. The COLD WAR is Dead....let's have the next big thing FEAR&INTIMIDATION.....so what a coupla planes flew into coupla buildings. .... as The Oils say short memories eh....HIROSHIMA-NAGASAKI and they say lightning never strikes twice in the same place

@glenster ....Thanx for the links

@Still ......some very interesting lectric m/c about

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit