Serena wants to marry a JW - does anyone want to be evenly yoked?

by dozy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• dozy
    dozy

http://www.s2smagazine.com/stories/2012/03/serena-williams-wants-man-her-faith

She says that she is "studying" to become a JW , so I guess that fits in with the report that her & Venus are UBPs , not baptised.

Personally I prefer Caroline Woznaicki , but I don't doubt that there will be a quite a few JW guys that regard her as ace & might be tempted to play mixed doubles , court and have a love game with Serena. And with her 85 million USD wealth , I'm guessing that that part time janitor or window washing job might no longer be necessary.

• Joliette
    Joliette

It always trips me out how people spend their 20's doing whatever they want to do, then once they hit 30 its all holy from here on out. Not judging Ms. Williams cause I love her as a tennis player and a role model for girls, but why do people always talk about how holy they are (especially a lot of back sliding baptized JW's) but then they pass judgement on ex-JW's, ex-Christians in general. I just dont get it. So since your a chrisitan, you get a pass on everything???? I dont get it.

• mP
    mP

who is the husband and who is the wife or is this a two men marriage ?

• Joliette
    Joliette

mP: You are not right!!!! LOL.

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

are you kidding me? she has the foulest mouth on this planet! then add prince who openly says he became a witness becos his mother wnted him to be one, dances around stage singing praise jehovah wears womens clothes and acts like a ballerina with a hole in his tights.

the katherine jackson who has bday parties takes gifts, goes to her sons concerts has rev al sharpton as a friend....the hypocrisy is stunning.

venus and serena were raised jw's left for tennis now come back,,,,,,,incredible. now rank and file try that....holy mother of martha stewart youd be in for it, unless you had a few dollars to buy your way in like the above.

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

Wonder if she is aware that JW world "evenly yoked" means the man has all the power and control. I wonder if she is aware how her sex life will be controlled. But then again, like Prince, she will be allowed to get away with much. The big money makers, or those they can exploit to gain members, get away with whatever they want. (JW speaking: no Michael Jackson was reproved for his Triller video, he had to put a disclaimer on it) <-- actual quote from a JW when I pointed out the hypocracy of celeb. witnesses. A whole disclaimer. Wow.

I is amazing how JWs will go bananas "prince praised Jehovah in this video, squee isn't he wonderful"...I watch the video and it is literaly..."I give thanks to Jehovah, the only true god....*slides right into 20 minutes of dirty lyrics, dirty bump and grind, sex on the stage kind of thing*. Seriously?

Don't get me wrong I am not knocking the celebs, I am knocking the hypocrasy of the WT.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'm sure No Room For George would be more than willing.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    I'm sure No Room For George would be more than willing.

She's a little too much woman for me and I don't mean she's fat or anything, but I couldn't handle all that. I can see it now, she'd come into our suite on our first honeymoon night looking like this on some Shaka Zulu type stuff..............

I mean, I love a good challenge just like any other man, but sometimes one has to be man enough to recognize when he's out of his league.

"a live dog is better off than a dead lion"-Ecc 9:4

• watson
    watson

She's ALL yoked up!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    She's a little too much woman for me

Not to mention, she's probably into kinky stuff. She once threatened to shove a tennis ball down a line judge's throat. One thing comes to mind: ball gag.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit