I AM CANADIAN DAY AFTER GOLD

by Beans 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

Hello all,if anyone would like some pictures of some proud Canadian girls flashing last night on our streets just e-mail me,they are awesome pics!!!Lots of tits!!!

HEY
    I`m not a lumberjack,or a fur trader...and I don`t live in an igloo,or eat blubber,or own a dogsled...
    and I don`t know Jimmy,Sally or Suzy from Canada,
    although I`m certain they`re really,really nice.

I have a Prime Minister,not a President.
    I speak English and French,Not American.
    and I pronounce it "ABOUT","NOT ABOOT"

I can proudly sew my countries flag on my backpack.
    I believe in peace keeping,NOT policing.
    DIVERSITY,NOT assimilation,
    AND THAT THE BEAVER IS A TRULEY PROUD AND NOBLE ANIMAL.

A TOQUE IS A HAT,A CHESTERFIELD IS A COUCH,
    AND IT IS PRONOUNCED "ZED" NOT "ZEE","ZED"!!!
    CANADA IS THE SECOND LARGEST LAND MASS!
    THE FIRST NATION OF HOCKEY!AND THE BEST PART OF NORTH AMERICA!
    MY NAME IS BEANS!!AND I AM CANADIAN!!!

That was from one of our beer commercials it`s a classic!!!
    Perhaps someone could post these pics for me,I`m not a good computer geek yet!
    Beans

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ooo! Ooo! Ooo!

[email protected]

Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• roybatty
    roybatty

Do you drink Moosehead beer?

• Simon
    Simon

um ... you know where it say's "contact us" at the bottom of the pag? well ...

BTW: My excuse is that I want to become Canadian so need to examine the local customs.

• Scully
    Scully

Simon says:

BTW: My excuse is that I want to become Canadian so need to examine the local customs.

Just so you know: Women are allowed to go topless in the Province of Ontario, it's still considered "indecent exposure" everywhere else in the country!

Love, Scully (who thinks that certain men going topless constitutes "indecent exposure" too!)

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

I was watching all the games (both women and mens hockey) and I have never felt so proud to be a Canadian after gold went to both teams.On a side note (which really pissed me off!) It was reported that the American womens hockey team had the Canadian flag on their locker room floor as a type of incentive to beat the Canadians.When I first heard that I almost hit the roof!!How low can you go.After Sept 11 Canada was the first country to offer its support and help. We sent hundreds fireman and medics and George Bush in one of his addresses to the nation did not even mention Canada.It seemed every other pissy assed country was thanked except us.Bitter? a little, especially when when our flag is put on a floor like a bath mat! But watching all those crying and blubbering American women players get beat was great!

• Beans
  • LB
    LB

Beans I just opened that pic of yours. God Bless Canada man, God bless Canada.

Geocities won't upload here so I opened the link in another window.

God Bless Canada....when's the next plane???

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit