Jesus an X JW and living in Australia?

by mind blown 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Can you spot Jesus?
    This was taken back in the 80's, not sure if Jesus has been back since, seeing that he has been busy with getting Armageddon ready for the JWs . . . lol

3M

• mind blown
    mind blown

There's no way in hell I want to run into one of these creatures, especially duing mating season

And as far as the wambat? YIKES!! Where does the bat part come in???

How do you ever find the courage to go outside?!! LOL.....

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@mind blown...............................sincere apologies for hijacking your thread, from me anyhow

• mP
    mP

@mindblown

Im not sure why you didnt spot any on Google Street View. During the mating season Kangaroos fight with coal trains.

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@mind blown.......apologies withdrawn unless you can prove to me beyond resonable doubt which on of those boomers is Jesus, unless He's the wombat of course

• mind blown
    mind blown

This is one of those threads that is intended to be hijacked!

Is that your baby Kangaroo Wizard? And why is that poor thing standing in the mud?! Pretty green but rainy as you said. I don't think the Savior will be coming to your home anytime soon, unless he's wearing rapid wash n wear!

@stillt hinking ..that is a beautiful view of your home!

@mP I can't prove which one is the real Aussie Jesus, but here's one of his followers. Meet brother from another.....

• Black Sheep
  • 3Mozzies
  • Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

@ memorial still thinking................wotta spectacular spot you have. Asolutely breath taking

@mind blown.................. she does her own thing, she's not a possession we're just friends. I'm on DNC list, so even without water;guess not

@three mozzies................ I think the opear house photo was taken during his speaking word tour when he did the miracles of the pies and beer at the football when he gave us ozzies the book of Reg.

@Black Sheep.............. hadn't seen this one, was it at last years memorial

@mP.....................they do; and it can be disastrous

The ones who did this are on the way to NYC as we speak

Luv'n'Thorts to all. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• mP
    mP

@WofOz

Heheh genine QR national train, but wheres the kanga ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit