Saudi Executioner Tells All

by Bangalore 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I am amazed at how many Muslims in UK do not believe such activities actually take place and believe it is all lies fabricated by the west to incite hatred and fear about Muslims

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

For the sake of clarity, I would like point out that this story/article is from 2003.

Good to know. Have things changed since? I have heard about their public executions, and haven't heard that anything has changed. His son should be well-trained by now and deep in his own career. Working for god!

NC

• Poztate
    Poztate
    And tell my why we don't nuke these people to the stone age?

Irradiated gas doesn't burn as well in my SUV...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Some people believe that Yahweh and Allah are the same God.

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city ... And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

They come from the same source---that's for sure.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

What stands out to me is how the government's will is called "God's will". That's what a true theocracy looks like.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Here are two eyewitness accounts of beheadings. Please do not read if you are faint of heart.

http://walrusmagazine.com/articles/2009.05-field-notes-chop-chop-square/

http://www.backpackforever.com/newsroom/middle-east/saudi-arabia/3338.html

Bangalore

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

And I thought telling women I was a bill collector was a real kill joy! HAHA

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "And tell my why we don't nuke these people to the stone age?..." Baltar 447

Well, between the ears, they're still IN the stone age...

If it weren't for the money being poured into their coffers due to the Western world's dependence on oil, the Middle-Easterners would still be riding camels and living in tents...

Yet another powerful motivation to develop multiple, effective forms of alternative energy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit