How to beat and control your wife: a new Muslim marriage book!

by Terry 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is the main thing I have against Islam: It has gone way beyond its core principle. Any entry-level course in Islam will teach that it centers around doing good works in the name of Allah. Itself it isn't really that bad, as religions go. However, once women are treated like second class citizens (and Christians and Jews are guilty of that rubbish, too), it really ruins what could be a halfway decent religion. The last I knew, beating a wife is not doing a good work--in Allah's name or not.

Fact is, using this kind of force to dominate your wife (or children, for that matter) should be an ENORMOUS sin in any decent Muslim denomination. Abusing spouse, particularly to the extent of causing physical and/or emotional harm, stunts spiritual growth in that party. Which defeats the whole purpose of any religion--hence, this kind of abuse is an enormous sin. Even atheists and Satanists have a hard time coming to grips with this kind of abuse--aside those few that claim to worship the Devil but actually only worship evil. Most people realize that beating a wife is wrong.

And so is keeping them inside, treating them as property (that can be had for 2 1/2 tubs of silver, at that), making them wear a face veil, or insisting that they be submissive in the first place. Women, as with children, are to be treated as individual humans (with the exception of those scumbags that insist on perpetrating this kind of abuse in the name of God--those pigs are the ones that really need to be stoned to death or burned at the stake, and then condemned to damnation). All three major monotheistic religious platforms are guilty of this rubbish, and the leaders of all (particularly the small group of Jews at the top that control these religions from behind the scenes) should rightfully all be damned for it.

• Mary
    Mary

Why am I not the least bit surprised?

• mP
    mP

Pure madness in Islam. You goto wonder how a society can survive when it actively is at war with half its population. Not only is Islam busy hating everyone else, but they also hate themselves, their mothers, wives, sisters, and so on.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

I have given up trying to control my wife.

Beating her and pulling her ears seems a bit extreem. Sometimes surrender is a wiser option.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

This is not a rare. Women and children no longer wanted by their husbands are routinely set fire to.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Amelia Ashton Your picture is very moving. Religious fanatics like this give religion a bad name. Perhaps I should not have made light of such a serious subject.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

They were upset because our troops burnt the quran. But what about them killing our troops? Did they apologise for that?

Bangalore

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I witnessed many burnt women and babies who risked their lives fleeing violent men by setting sail in unseaworthy vessels. They were trying to escape to Europe via The Canary Islands.

Although the stretch of water between Africa and us was only 90 K it took 9 days relying on tides and currents and it is estimated 50% of those people trying to get across die.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

they can publish it, but why is the united states allowing it to be sold?

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

If it was a secular book on how to treat black or gay people it would be banned but because it is a religious publication they can basically publish what they like!

This is pretty much what we were told by the Police when we complained abou being described as "mentally diseased" in the Watchtower!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit