What are you doing on the computer?

by Flat_Accent 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Flat_Accent
  • Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Seriously guys, it's like 20 degrees outside

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

The computer's outside with me and I'm browsing and typing out this reply. You? (Apart from feeding ices to koalas, that is.)

• St George of England
    St George of England

Here in the UK it is also about 20 degrees. 20 o C that is. Are you in C or F?

I'm catching up on latest JW news such as shrinking magazines.

Just been for a walk along the beach.

George

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

20 F would be 'Brrrrrr!' Koalas would be snuggled somewhere warm - not eating ices.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Good idea Ann, unfortunately I only have a desktop. Besides, I've heard that keeping a laptop on your lap for lengthy periods of time can be 'detrimental' to certain parts of the body. You probably won't have such cares though.

I've been out for a good 3 hours, shooting hoops. And dressing up Koalas, too.

Yes, 20C George! We've had some of the better weather up near Manchester. Whereabouts are you?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

There are ways around getting leg (or anything else) burn. The only snag is it being too bright to see the screen.

• nugget
    nugget

been out for lunch on Portsdown Hill, taking time out before tackling the mess that hides my kitchen.

• Diest
    Diest

And to think, that little guy crawled from Mt. Ararat to OZ....pretty good with no trees on the way there.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Oh I remember Portsdown Hill....me I've just come in and decided to download Itunes onto my laptop ready for the arrival of my Ipad.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit