I think God is trying to tell me something

by EntirelyPossible 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

In the past month, I've two very powerful experiences that make me think God might be trying to tell me something. Let me relate these experiences.

About a month ago, I was looking for something missing from my life, I felt empty. I went in search of something to fill the emptiness and suddenly found myself face to face with JW's in service and immediately after I no longer felt empty and I found what I was searching for. The girl behind the counter brought me the bagel and coffee I ordered, I left and found the gun range I had set out in search of. Truly a miracle! The gun range was notoriously hard to find and I found my way there with not a single missed turn!

The second event was even stranger. I was in a frenetic state, crying out to Jesus and God and suddenly, a calmness came over me, I felt happy, as if all I needed to do to complete this catharsis I had experiences was to step out the door and do something kind for someone, so I did. Once again, I found myself face to face with JWs. I took the woman I had just been yelling "Oh God, yes. Jesus ....yeah, right there, perfect" with to breakfast and we were seated right next to JWs.

It sure seems like this is conclusive proof God is telling me something, like maybe "Keep shooting and maybe have sex with that woman again."

What do you guys think?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm thinking that must of been one hell of a ride.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I'm thinking that must of been one hell of a ride.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right :)

Maybe that's what God is trying to tell me.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Life can be full be consequences, some improbable more so than others.

It's highly improbable though that god is trying to reach you through guns and sex but hey

isn't it said that God works in mysterious ways. ?

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

GUNS, SEX, JWs...... pick the two that make you happiest and fulfilled; disregard the other.

I think that's what God is trying to tell you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit