Do the R&F really know where the WT came from?

by tornapart 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• tornapart
    tornapart

This is eye opening! No wonder they want to keep the History of the WTS a secret!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJCijM2cQUk&feature

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

When I discussed this sort of thing (pyramids, Jehovah living in the Pleiades star system, etc.) with my JW study conductor, his response was very simple: "the light gets brighter." The fact that the WT has distanced itself from some of these weird ideas demonstrates to him that Jehovah is leading and refining what he calls "this organization" - which is still nebulous in my mind because he would never specifically say "the Watchtower" - he says the Watchtower is just a tool used by "this organization."

He points out that other bible-oriented religions do not update their teachings/doctrines as readily as the WT, so in his mind, the discarded WT teachings are actually evidence that the WT/JW organization is being led "out of darkness" by God.

What this means, of course, is that the WT can get away with anything. When they teach nonsense, they are just imperfect men being led out of darkness by God. When they teach something that actually does make sense, it is evidence that they are being led by God. For a true believer, they are being led by God no matter what they do.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Looking at it with all those Masonic influences has really shaken me up, I knew all about the pyramidology which was bad enough but even the left over WT symbol comes from Enochian Magic!

• tornapart
  • tornapart
  • ziddina
    ziddina

The average Rank & File person isn't even paying close attention to the crap they're feeding them nowadays, let alone look into their past....

Why, even if they were to look back at the literature from the 1980's, and compared it with their latest "noo lite", they would be able to see the discrepancies - that is, if they would ALLOW themselves to see it...

"Independent thinking" is so "dangerous", don't you know...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW`s don`t care about the WBT$ past..It`s old..

They like new stuff..

New Light..New WBT$ Buzz Words..New Beatings to do more..

They also like special..

Special talks..Special assemblys..Special campains..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I tried to run this info by my parents awhile back. I got into Beth Sarim, the pyramids, etc. The response was the typical "well that was back then. Jehovah refines our understanding". Neither of them could answer how Jesus picked the Bible Students and saw they were the only ones not doing what the rest of the world was doing when they WERE doing the same things the rest of the world was! Christmas, birthdays, smoking, getting involved in political issues... How could they have been chosen amongst everyone else who was doing the same damn thing?

My mom even went so far as to say that clearly "This Rutherford wasn't working under the direction of Holy Spirit, whoever he was". Okay...let me get this straight...you've been a JW since the friggin' 70's, you have all these old books and EVIDENCE in your personal library, you've watched every single piece of trash video or DVD put out by the Watchtower...and you don't know who the hell RUTHERFORD is????

The mind boggles...it truly does...

• tornapart
    tornapart

Sweep it all under the carpet and maybe they won't notice.....and if they do notice they'll never understand because their minds are under complete control....

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Even if witlesses learn a measure of truth they ignore it, crawl under the warm blankie of noo light and let wash-towel put them to sleep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit