A simple request

by mommy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• mommy
    mommy

I was thinking today of an older thread started by Lovedubs.
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=3927&site=3

It was a request for those of us who can at this time to support Bill Bowen and family financially. His family owns a candle making business and has a website that is easily accessible to all here. The URL is http://www.triplescent.com/ There have been a few people here who already purchased some of his candles and they gave raving reviews. I think it is a good opportunity for all of us to show support for a true gentleman who has a family to take care of.

Please all take a moment and check out the site. Thanks
    wendy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Wendy,what a sweet idea!You are a considerate soul.....OUTLAW

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Hi wendy. I left a message for you , thanks for the reply, you are a nice and patient one.
    This candle site is pretty cool I do love candles.
    plm

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

thank you for the kind suggestion, it wonderful to see that the silent lambs are getting some assistance. Three cheers!!!

PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME !!

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Does he sell the popular “Jehovah’s Witnesses” candle? You know, the one that gives out no light even when ignited? (Hehehe)

Just book marked the site, will order soon....

• mommy
    mommy

Thi Chi
    LOL too funny! I have heard that the local kingdom hall was very supportive of him, as well as the local community. After standing up to them and fighting for the Silentlambs he is being ostracized. There were local JW's who even went to the businesses and spread lies about him causing his business to slow down considerably. I think it would be great if we could as a community here, support him and his family.
    wendy

• mommy
    mommy

MMMMMM I recieved my Vanilla Bean candle tonight It smells delicious. Weird cravings are starting to surface lol Hurumph I will have to make some cookies now

Thank You Silentlambs and all that you do BTW I loved the personalized note, that made my night.
    love,
    wendy

• waiting
    waiting

Hello wendy,

Nice gesture, but the last time it came up here (after luvdubs's thread) - Bill Bowen came here and strongly urged us not to bring his finances to the board because of any person wrongly tying it into his work with SilentLambs.

It was a valid point. Could cause criticism.

waiting

btw - I bought his sampler pack - lots of good smells.

• waiting
    waiting

LOVE your picture!

I have no pictures of me being pregnant. I definitely didn't like it. Of course, I was slack enough to go through it 3 times (sigh) - I just didn't take pictures.

NOW I wish I had at least one picture, duh!

waiting

• mommy
    mommy

Waiting I had no idea. I sorry. Okay everyone ignore this thread some more and let it get buried. Geez my bad for missing it.

BTW took the pic today, I do not have a full length mirror so to see my belly this big is amazing to me haha. I actually only have a handful of preggers pics, and I adore them. I took a few of Timmy and Miranda giving the baby "love" hehe too cute.
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit