Songs that are atmospheric

by FlyingHighNow 112 Replies latest social entertainment

• JRK
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Most of Leonard Cohen songs are atmospheric. Many Beatles songs are. On the other end, Bach is atmospheric. Most classical composers are atmospheric. I have a beautiful Japanese flute music Cd with James Galway on flute. The hit Chant by the Benedictine monks is atmospheric. Henry Purcell is atmosphere. Handel, too. Duke Ellington is atmospheric

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Most of Leonard Cohen songs are atmospheric. Many Beatles songs are. On the other end, Bach is atmospheric. Most classical composers are atmospheric. I have a beautiful Japanese flute music Cd with James Galway on flute. The hit Chant by the Benedictine monks is atmospheric. Henry Purcell is atmosphere. Handel, too. Duke Ellington is atmospheric

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I love Quadrophenia. Saw the revival at Madison Square Garden in the 1990s. I believe Pete and Roger are touring Quadrophenia this summer. Can't decide if I want to see them. Their Superbowl performance is so bad. My memory is full of awesome WHO concerts. They sound better than ever to me. I no longer go to see how handsome Daltrey is. The Superbowl performance bummed me out.

Baba O'Reilly is atmopsheric. Several tunes on Tommy. I love the anthem songs.

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIusePfLhd0 Summer song, I always think of happy summer days, just those lazy happy summer days.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Judy Collins singing "farewell to tarwathie"

I'm sorry i don't know how to move the video to jwn

• TimeBandit
  • Violia
    Violia

Elementary my dear Watson

it's the hammer of justice, It's the bell of freedom, it's the song about love between my brothers and sister, all over this land.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

All Seeger forgot was the sickle to paraphrase an opponent. Saw him at every demo and several concerts.

• scary21
    scary21

Pink Floyd....... Dark side of the moon....The whole album....love it ! can't post maybe someone will for me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit