Do you still believe the WTS doctine's?

by TheRecordCollector 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

I realy would like to believe in something real but, it seems after my seven year stint with the Borg I have lost sight of what is real or not. I realy wish i had some proof, so far I have not found anything. I`m still searching, looking for something. Hope I find it before I die. ...........Jedd

• Aunty
    Aunty

All of these posts are very interesting to me. I haven't been a part of any posts in the past debating if God exists. I'm just starting to contemplate the possibility, but my mind has a hard time adapting to this type of thinking after being raised a witness.

I too find it hard to believe that God would make a sacrifice to save sinners on earth to prove a point to Satan. Why not just destroy him? Why not just say, I'm the boss and you listen to me or else. Why be so vague? You may say because God doesn't exist and someone made it all up. Maybe, but I see drastic flaws with evolution, and I'm not sure I can believe that either. Maybe there's a happy medium that we're just not seeing. Maybe we find out when we die.

• TR
    TR
    Do you still believe the WTS doctine's?

No.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit