Facts that are borne out of history that reveals real truth to the few.....

by Me Myself and I 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Me Myself and I
    Me Myself and I

We are all here i guess because we were once searching for the truth, the real meaning of life, the purpose of life, or whatever craving deep inside of us that needed answers. We are special, as not all have this inner searching or desire to know or have this need.

We thought the JWs were the answer, and myself included carried on for ten full years until the cracks became big enough to fall through and leave the organisation. However a full six years have elapsed since setting foot in a kingdom hall, yet the craving and spiritual need is still there.

The thirst for answers, and by goodness doesnt the internet connect humankind in such a way that we have access now in this point of human history to the biggest wealth of information and knowledge that could ever be possible.

I have been watching today, with at times, open mouth, to see connections based on true documentations, tv footage etc, of real time events in modern history on youtube, things I have been so ignorant about. Quite embarrassing seeing as i reach the big 40 this year......

The point I am moving towards, is that based on some of the stuff ive watched, and ive been sat here for 2hours plus thus far, is that there is far more truth about events in human history being maneovered in such a way that i feel a helpless pawn in this drama, and this site gives me comfort in a way that I can connect with fellow human beings as this drama is played out.

I have this dread, this worry that something really, really big is going to happen, i dont know what, but i feel very uncomfortable and if im truly honest, im scared, for the first time in a long time, and just had to put my thoughts down in a place where i feel safe.

The clip I have been watching and it goes back from the 1700s and spans to our day has been facinating. Here it is to see for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFfdOkwyuL0&feature=related

PLEASE NOTE, I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WHATSOEVER WITH THIS CLIP OR THE AUTHOR OR ANYTHING.

• Me Myself and I
    Me Myself and I

1hour 30 mins in.....12 minutes later its discussing the most tragic event of 9/11........I feel physically sick.

• cofty
    cofty

Is there something specific in the film that you found compelling?

we have access now in this point of human history to the biggest wealth of information and knowledge that could ever be possible

The inernet is also cluttered with loads of misinformation. What makes you sure this particular video is reliable?

• Me Myself and I
    Me Myself and I

Hi Cofty,

I dont know for 100%, but some of the elements are too much of a "coincidence", ive never been into conspiracy theories or alien mumbo jumbo, but in my own experiance of life, there is always almost no smoke without fire.

What I find compelling is that there are forces unseen manipulating mankind, and that whatever i think about religion man made or otherwise, i still maintain the faith that the bible is gods word, and at some point he will intervene, which i hope i have the chance to see.

You are totally right about there is soooo much misinformation too and lots of crackpots with their take on things, look at our own larsinger on here as a prime example!

I dont know how reliable it is, but it has shown me different sides of the coin and "happenings" that dont add up and get a sense that something else is going on......just my thoughts.

• Me Myself and I
    Me Myself and I

2hrs and 5 mins.....please someone tell me i am not going insane.........

Just went on google to see if this is true as wanted to know where this chap was getting his info from.....http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

How on earth in 1871.......talk about a war between the islamic world and israel....what are they talking about at the moment......should israel strike iran to stop their nuclear ambitions etc......

Satan is the ruler of this world, thats obvious but to see things with my own eyes that make sense of whats happening in current affairs!!!!!!

Im not going to be able to sleep tonight!!!!!!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    We are all here i guess because we were once searching for the truth, the real meaning of life, the purpose of life, or whatever craving deep inside of us that needed answers.

Like a lot of us here, I was born into a cult. I wasn't looking. I had this kind of madness shoved in my face.

Larsinger, Russell, Camping, OBVES, Rutherford, Franz, and whoever made that movie are/were all crazy, trawling through libraries piecing together scenarios out of religious books and historical events to feed their insanity, then selling their version of crazy to anybody willing to listen.

Get yourself down to the library and get yourself some books that teach critical thinking skills. These are the skills you need for evaluating information. The skills you didn't use when you joined the Watchtower. The skills that the Watchtower taught you to suppress every time you did start using them. The skills that will protect you from joining another cult. The skills you need so that you can see the nutters for what they are and get yourself out of their world.

Cheers

Chris

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL, some research into the Satan of the Bible might help. The Israelites were pretty ignorant and misguided 2,000 years ago, and mental illness & physical handicaps were completely misunderstood. Look up the Book of Job at Wikipedia- all these things are just literary inventions to help find meaning for people who knew only a tiny fraction of what we know today.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Amazing! Thanks MM&I!!!

Now you can compliment yourself for seeing something so obvious that the WTS doesn't. The WTS is correct that the scarlet-colored wild beast is the U.N. That's obvious, and it must become the 8th world power and rule the world.

But you also can clearly see the hidden influence of the "Illuminati" and their connection to the ancient Mysteries of Babylon and Egypt! Plus you can see the influence of the CFR and the IMF and the Federal Reserve on the world and the U.N., far superior to any formal religious group. Thus BTG is appropriately named if it refers to the Illuminati-spawned secret societies manipulating the world through finance. What it is not is what the WTS calls the "world empire of false religion." I mean, particularly with religious tolerance and the growth of atheism, I'm sure it is very uncomfortable for the UN or the US Congress to still have a prayer from some selected religious group begin things. That is not separation of church and state. Point being, though, that minister quickly scurries off and that's it. There's no influence. Not compared to the world manipulation by the "Illuminati" which is truly the fulfillment of Babylon the Great.

Now since you've given me this gift, I will give you one. Note that the four beasts of Daniel all exist together in the modern age. Anyone can see that if the fourth beast, which is a mysterious beast destroyed by fire, is killed off first and the other three are now just giving up their sovereignty, that they all exist at the same time. This are not successive world powers as many think. Instead, they are very much along the lines of the Trilateral Commission, made up of the primary world markets. The LION represents Japan, the Bear is Russia, and the beast with all the military power is clearly the U.S. So marvel at the Bible's prediction that one nation would end up the hands-down absolute world military superpower! The fourth, mysterious beast that influences the world, of course, is none other than Babylon the Great/Illuminati.

Notice how in Revelation BTG is destroyed by fire by the U.N. If you compare that to the context of the four beasts, the 4th beast is also destroyed by fire but the other three remain after giving up their sovereignty. That's the context of the U.N. finally becoming the 8th king and all the nations giving up sovereignty to the U.N. Now a few years back that might have been doubted, but look at President Obama, now directly engaging the world nations to play a role in and share the finances of its global policing and peace-keeping efforts! The UN doesn't want total sovereignty any more, especially in its international foreign involments. Plus now the U.S. is bankrupt and requires the assistance of the rest of the world to manipulate world events.

The only twist here is that the Illuminati plans to continue its influence over the world via its wealth and control the NWO that way. But the nations of the world are going to confiscate all that drug and arms money and charge the Illuminati with "war crimes" and drug trafficking which is a great legal excuse to confiscate their money. Of course, the only way to do that is to let the U.N. have absolute authority over all the nations in the world, then they can raid those offshore banks and force Switzerland to give up Illuminati funds. All nations need to cooperate if they want to control all banks in the entire world, thus controlling the global economy.

Plus, what a huge temptation, right? The US can't stop talking about their national debt and how they will never be able to pay it back. Well, if you outlaw the Illuminati and the international bankers for manipulating the world into wars and drug trafficking and money laundering, then you can seize their funds like drug agents seize drug money and then use it for their own needs! So ultimately the national debts of all the nations would evaporate into thin air!

Finally, note the "little horn" and its great influence in the world. The "little horn" of the 4th beast has many eyes. Eyes mean intelligence and surveillance. So the little horn is none other than the CIA. Of course, the video implicates CIA involvement in the 9/11 incident. A movie called "The Good Shepherd" shows the CIA was created by "Skull and Bones." So there is no problem linking the Illuminati with the CIA. But the Bible represents that little horn as an agency of the 4th beast, that is, an agency controlled and doing the bidding of the Illuminati. So when international bankers go down, including the Federal Reserve, apparently the CIA will be outlawed as well, likely implicated in all kinds of illegal activities, which is nothing new. We know the CIA assists rebels to help overthrow governments. We know the CIA initiates drugs into communities and then uses the drug money to fund weapons. So it is not like the CIA isn't doing the bidding of the Illuminati.

We know from Revelation that BTG and all its dealings will be laid out and she will be exposed and made naked. The video is part of that exposure! People are labeling it as a "conspiracy theory" (likely Illuminati agents who are the first to claim there is little truth in all this), but all the evidence is there and once taken seriously, who will mourn BTG? The merchants doing business with her will, that's who. But not the nations who join together to destroy her. Already there are protests against the Federal Reserve, etc. So what is prophesied is actually happening.

In the meantime, the WTS, who is now in spiritual darkness and also linked with the Illuminati through CT Russell, the Templars and that pyramid at Russell's tomb, don't recognize Babylon the Great as the Illuminati but think it is the world empire of false religion. But YOU see through that, you can see that BTG is the Illuminati.

Wonderful.

Thanks again for posting the video. I look at the entire thing.

LS

• still thinking
    still thinking

marking to read later...thanks

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Here's something else to consider from the video.

Remember how it linked the "KKK" to the Illuminati and how Zionism was part of their plan? Well also recall that in the beginning CT Russell bragged about not needing to collect any donations because some very rich individuals were funding his operation. Also note that he promoted Zionism. Guess who was funding him? The Illuminati! So they were funding CT Russell way back when to promote the idea "Zionism" in the Christian world. And why not? Get Christians to think Zionism was part of the fulfillment of Bible prophecy, which it is, and it is easier to take over Palestine! Point being though, that's yet another connection of the WTS to the Illuminati. Of course, the Russell family is very much linked to the Illuminati as we know. The Russells are one of the so-called "13 Illuminati bloodlines." Add the seeing-eye pyramid on the grave of CT Russell, the Zionist agenda of the early WTS (i.e. "Zion's Watchtower"), Russell's family connection to the Illuminati, and the direct funding by the Illuminati of the WTS and you can't remove the idea that the WTS is really part of BTG, thus the command to "Get out of her MY people" indicating at one point their organization would become part of Babylon the Great, which it is now.

Fascinating. But so much prophesied in the Bible!!

LS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit