BILL BOWEN R U THERE?

by plmkrzy 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• anewperson
    anewperson

Plum, if having 2 or so screen names makes people fakes then many on this board are fakes. Many have an extra screen name because they post a lot and there's a limit to the number of posts per screen name. Checking the directory closely you will find that some have 5 or 6 screen names. I don't. You don't like me because I will name names which hurts the WTS but which you say I shouldn't do. In turn don't like your censoring attitude, whining and profanities. Tough, Plum, but lay off Bill who is fighting for the kids grandkids and really all of us. Right now he may be too busy to answer any emails you may be sending him because those are probably also going through the police since he posted here that he had gotten a death threat and we all advised him to take it to the police. He is a real human, believe me.

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

I find it interesting that once again I am being publicly challenged. You know I am not that hard to find. I have my email and website posted at the top of the page. With not much gumption you can call me over the telephone, yet the public use of my name and everything literally being out on the table, and you think something smells funny? Could it be the truth?

I am not df or da because I have broken no biblical law. Telling the truth about how the Governing Body has perpetrated allowing children to be molested unfortunately is not a disfellowshipping offense. As the proof continues to mount to show this fact, "witnesses" like you will have to take your responsibility for supporting such men. You will share in the sin. As you may recall when ancient Israel failed to stand for what was right they collectively suffered the consequences.

Yes, I am here fighting for what is right, where are you?

• anewperson
    anewperson

Plum irritates me too especially with the name-calling and may be a troll/poser but it is also possible s/he is simply a bit of an off-balanced wacko or a natural-born whiner. Chronologically or socially maybe even a child.

In any case, Plum, as Bill alludes to, the silentlamb's website also includes a toll-free number. Call it and you can talk to a real human. If Bill can't answer email fast enough for you staff supporters can.

See, Plum, I was nice to you...... kind of. As to Bill being a flesh-and-blood "for real" - not just a made-up cyber-persona - ask yourself if the New York Post, Chicago Sun and other papers writing about him and silentlambs.org are "fake." No, they are very real as are the lawsuits starting up against the arrogant Watchtower Society misleadership and their local toadies.

Now Plum, please answer, are "YOU" "for real?" Please prove it. :)

• Mulan
    Mulan

I know Bill quite well. He spent the night at our home last Spring, borrowed our car last summer, to go over the mountains, to Erica's trial, camped with us last summer too. He calls us periodically, and "messes" with my head, pretending he is an elder, wanting to do a shepherding call.......the Southern accent is a dead giveaway, everytime. We also are not df'd or da'd. He is definitely for real!! He is a great guy, with a compelling, no nonsense, personality. The Dateline show has been filmed, and will air. When is the question. Don't despair.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit