Steven Unthanks case . . . this might help fill some gaps.

by sizemik 36 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sizemik
    sizemik

Yeah good points . . . with the intolerable discomfort of hindsight, the defence of "kingdom interests" would have justified plenty in my mind at one time . . . why play fair with Satan?

Our dear brothers and sisters where the only ones deserving of the lofty Christian virtue of honesty . . . and even then there's plenty bullshit for everyone. Satans wicked system is simply below displaying moral virtue to . . . bullshit all you want.

• zeb
    zeb

I understand from earlier reports that actual child rape was involved in the Traralgon (Victoria, Australia) congregation. If this is the case why no charges?

Steven Unthank what do you know of this fact or fiction?...please.

My correspondence with the Attorney general in the state of Victoria found that because "Some" witnesses had then applied for 'Working with child checks'(clearances) then the case was dropped. the AG also said that any allegations of rape or actual molestation should be directed to the police. Well this isnt news of course they should but were they.

For Steven to then defend the 'borg' as everyone seems to call it blew his case out of the water.

Sorry folks there is too many loose ends in this business.

• vanyell
    vanyell

Hopefully we can get an official transcript of proceedings where the Vincent Toole solicitors just punched another hole in the water logged ship of the JWs. Is there one?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

*** w09 6/15 p. 24 par. 18 The Faithful Steward and Its Governing Body ***

As a class, “the faithful and discreet slave” is one body, but as individuals, they have various work assignments.

*** w02 3/15 p. 14 par. 4 Christ Leads His Congregation ***

The “master” is our Leader, Jesus Christ, and he has appointed “the faithful and discreet slave”—the body of anointed Christians on earth—over all his earthly interests.

*** w01 1/15 p. 16 par. 19 Overseers and Ministerial Servants Theocratically Appointed ***

Theocratic appointments come from Jehovah through his Son and God’s visible earthly channel, “the faithful and discreet slave” and its Governing Body.

I'm left wondering how a group of people that doesn't exist are at the same time "the body of anointed Christians on eath" who "have various work assignments" as "God's visible earthly channel". Sounds like an actual group of people to me. Of course, the difficulty is that even JW literature states that people claiming to be 'anointed' may be mentally ill (except of course for the GB members, who are categorically referred to as 'anointed'.)

• JohnDoggett
    JohnDoggett

Man, I'm barely discovering this now! Better late than never.

Is there a "credible" news site that shows in writing that Rachel van Witsen of Vincent Toole Solicitors stated The faithful and discreet slave is not a legal entity, doesn't exist as a person, as a "body" of Christians, that the FDS does not exist but is merely a "theological arrangement?"

The only place I keep going back to is the jehovahs-witness.net site and jwnews.org but JW's consider these an apostate website so if I show them that site they'll shut away from it completely. How can I get my friend from seeing this without him dismissing what really happened over there?

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome, JohnDoggett!

Unfortunately, no news site and no court transcripts to my knowledge.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The only place I keep going back to is the jehovahs-witness.net site and jwnews.org but JW's consider these an apostate website so if I show them that site they'll shut away from it completely. How can I get my friend from seeing this without him dismissing what really happened over there?

Good luck. I can't even get 'dubs to look at their own literature when making a point

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit