Does this reek of CULT to you?

by Blind_Of_Lies 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

I didn’t even think about the terror thing. Imagine how much egg they would have on their faces if Islamic Terrorists slammed a jet into the propaganda factory. Apparently god doesn’t protect his people… real estate agents do.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Blondie, that's like the Bermuda Triangle!!

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Self Contained Campus = Everything we need to RULE you without that pesky old world sticking it's nose in.

Cultish?

Naaa

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Doesnt this demonstrate a total lack of faith?

Surely, harmaggeddon is right around the corner brothers!

With a mall, and spa........wow!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I suspect they are paranoid about another terrorist attack in NYC. Time to move to an isolated, safe location where the fallout won't be as bad.

Yet looking at potential fallout maps for the Indian Point reactor (a known Al Qaeda terrorist target for an attack on NYC), the Warwick location locates them much, much closer to the projected zone of fallout.

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

Leolaia- God forbid any type of event ever happening... but at least there would be a silver lining on that dark day.

• Blind_Of_Lies
  • Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

I love that the Google add showing up just below my latest post of a cult compund for Warren Jeffs is a "Suicide Prevention Hotline"

• Spectre
    Spectre

Actually....I don't think this is that cultish at all(well, not too much).

I think they want to be away from any bad publicity that their social ineptness causes like on 9/11.

Out in the middle of nowhere there really isn't many people to turn away if a disaster strikes.

Plus I think if they can get a good price for their Brooklyn properties and build for less, why not?

They will probably need all that extra money to pay off settlements anyways.

I just wonder if they are going to find a way to make the congregations pay for it while keeping the Brooklyn money.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

a special building fund for the crazy compund in the middle of nowhere. Set up a new box

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit