What are the levels/ranks within the Jehovah's Witnesses

by biometrics 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

1. weak publisher with no visible theocratic resources, these are allowed to fade very rapidly, without asking "Why?". 2. Weak publisher with worldy riches, it's fun to go to her house, while looking at all Satan's world has provided this sister, and she gives us a with a free cup of coffee, made by her "Clover" coffee machine. I can now tell the brothers in Noon field service, I had a 16oz coffee that costed $20. 3. Weak publisher with family in-play, (Elders, Pioneers, RBC, CO, DO) stopping by their homes, counts as "Double Time and a Half". 4. Invisible Publishers, who obeyed the Society, they were pioneers until they could not walk door to door. In Rest Homes (State Run) these wait to cash in on all the Theocratic Capital they amassed. So far, these assets are not fungible, and that's why nobody visits them.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Invisible publishers that attend meetings, nobody knows they are there, nobody walks up and talks to them, nobody meets and greets their kids. These publishers have learned to blend into the wall, un-noticed like dust and spider webs on the fake plants.

• hoser
    hoser

1. weak publisher with no visible theocratic resources, these are allowed to fade very rapidly, without asking "Why?". 2. Weak publisher with worldy riches, looking at all Satan's world has provided this brother with a free cup of coffee by a "Clover" machine.

I've noticed this difference too I've you've got money and are inactive you're still welcome at the kingdom hall' if you don't have a pot to pee in and inactive they don't notice you at all
  • Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

@hoser It's alive and well, those wealthy weak ones, might donate some cash to their local halls. These weak ones, might need their windows, floors or house cleaned. It's more than a call on a weak sheep, it's a possible investment!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Annointed is no longer hierarchy. They have even had their sanity questioned in a recent Watchtower.

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Black sheep, interesting indeed. What was the other group of people that recently got their sanity in doubt? Are there any similarities between these groups?

CP

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

LOL at clearpoison

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

A. "The Mentally Diseased Class" B. The Mentally Diseased Class

Partaking of the emblems unworthly. Questioning, Inquiring Apostates!

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
  • lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

Dont forget the reverse ranks. Irregular- Inactive- DF- Apostate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit