Whats in frosty's bookbag?!?

by darth frosty 21 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Haha,

It's funny, Tal.....I don't know when I quit needing TUMS....

I forgot about them until I cleaned out my 2 bags.....

• talesin
    talesin

... and that's a good thing ....

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Glad ya'll enjoyed it.

Palm 2 bags of tums...yeah a KH will do that to ya.

Gotta wonder how many current dubs have tums in their book bags and dont even know why SMH.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Did it smell of WT literature? You all know what I mean right? A mix of the leather and bag along with those potent smells the songbook and bible gave off. Its funny, that smell is a huge part of my memory and thinking about it I hated that smell, I am associating it with guilt, tedious activity, constant pursuit and throwing that bag down and away the first opportunity after a meeting/ministry, so I could relax. Weird... all that from a memory of a smell.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

S&N-I didn't notice a smell lol.

I do know that the books give off a certain smell. I knew one elder who had served at bethel and would always say when he visited he just needed to visit the bindry and smell the glue...I had no such inclination.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I had a damn good stylish bag just before I left so it got emptyed PDQ, and used for fun things !

I never carried a "Reasoning from the Scriptures" book, either to the meetings or out in service, I found I did not agree with so much of it ! If I ever gave a talk based on it, it was ony vaguely "based", perhaps using the Bible verses quoted, but not much of the argumentation.

Seeing that stuff in your bag Frosty gave me an uncomfortable feeling, I have left that place, don't take me back !!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

WOW phizzy sorry maybe I should've put up a disclaimer!

• Black Man
    Black Man

Ha! Classic unveiling. And yeah, the leather bags with the combo codes were the deal! My talks basically looked like that towards the end 2 or 3 thoughts scribbled on a random piece of scrap paper. I now am using my book bag to carry my laptop.

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub

Lol... Loved it...

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Forgot about this LOLz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit