reading Crisis of Conscience

by d 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

This was a defining moment to me when I read Ray's books. He confirmed many of the things I had seen and had others pooh pooh. I get them out and re-read them even though it's been almost 11 years since I left. I eny your first time experience.

• Alfred
    Alfred

robB... don't bother trying to get your friend to read this book... this is only for JWs that are able to analyze things objectively... not for one-sided die-hard JWs.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

robB: I think the individual has to be receptive to it. I read it because I had faded and wasn't drinking the kool aid on a regular basis. Die hards are going to say "THAT'S APOSTATE" and will reject it. This person is going to have to go through some changes like maybe something the Brothers do to upset him.

Then eventually he will come around. If this person likes the Internet you might say that you saw something on j.w.facts.com while just browsing and your confused. Please help me.

And see what happens.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I read both of Ray's books, two or three times each. After I had read 200 pages, I knew I would never go back. And I have not ever set foot inside.

Your life is about to change.

Jeff

• d
    d

I am already on chapter 9 which talks about 1975 and it is mindblowing.

• d
    d

I have read the whole thing and it very eye opening and shocking.He uncovered so many lies that was just heart wrenching.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

I felt very sorry for Ray Franz when I read it. I was already out, but I will always be grateful to him for writing this book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit