I have an original 1920 Millions now living will never die book.

by ko38 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ko38
    ko38

Thank you vm44. Is there a control panel for members? Or a delete function?

• fokyc
    fokyc

Doesn't matter how old or how great a value on EBay - Still tells the same lies!!

• VM44
    VM44

I think a poster has 15 minutes from the time of first posting in which they are allowed to edit their posts

• dozy
    dozy

Yeah - ebay it. There are quite a few collectors of this kind of stuff especially in the USA.

A few years ago I sold a whole heap of old JW books on ebay that a deceased sister had left after she died - the money went to the congregation funds. I was really quite surprised how much demand there was from collectors - there are a few avid collectors of Russellite books and paraphenalia of all sorts (I assume they are Bible Students left over before JWs split off in the early 20's). One book in particular ( a special edition - I can't remember the name of it) went for over £100 ( = 160 USD)

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

vm44, it is 30 minutes.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

For Goodness' sake

SCAN IT AND POST IT HERE AS A PDF!

I am sick of the WTBTS backtracking on what they said in that book.

Get it out there on this site for all to see. That Old noolite is soo dazzling it will send all the apologists scuttling for cover.

HB

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

SCAN IT AND POST IT HERE AS A PDF!

I'll bet you that Atlantis already has it scanned and posted, somewhere. What he has is unbelievable!

• ko38
    ko38

You can buy a copy online for like 15.00. There is no way I could scan that book. It would get all bent up. I know there is an online copy somewhere also though. I used to know. Let me search for a few and i might find it.

• Black Sheep
  • Conan The Barbarian
    Conan The Barbarian

The download link is extremely hard to use. They want me to buy download services, otherwise I can't use it. Help! Can you post to another ftp?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit