In love with a JW...

by CuriousUK 156 Replies latest social relationships

• CuriousUK
    CuriousUK

A small (but big) update....

I have just been offered my dream job... Touring a theatre show from June (when my current show ends) until December, working with a Hollywood actress on her one woman tour. We are touring the UK, then for the first time ever, I will be touring the US and Canada... Absolutely out of this world amazing, but will take me away from my JW for the best part of six months...

He wants to come with me........... I don't believe he will for one moment, but it was a lovely glimpse of the real man again, which touched my heart... And maybe me being on another continent will give him time to think and reflect, and make decisions for himself....

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

And it will give you time to think too!

• CuriousUK
    CuriousUK

Exactly my thinking NewChapter....

We've been apart for so long now, but the recent dates have really brought everything to the surface again. Even to the point where he is getting jealous of me spending time with a mutual male friend. I really hope the time apart, and especially the distance, brings out the real and gorgeous man behind the JW man...

Saying a lot of Church of England prayers :)

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, enjoy my Canada, eh?

• CuriousUK
    CuriousUK

I hope I will do jgnat! I'm spending a week or so working in Vancouver and seeing family, before my boss is paying for me to cross The Rockies by train to Toronto...

I'm hoping the time apart will really sort things out once and for all. I really hope we can come to a compromise somehow, and live in love and toleration, but for me, that decision has to be entirely his... My cards are on the table now, so we'll see

Thanks again everyone so far xx

• james_woods
    james_woods

Trust what the ladies here have told you, CuriouUK - this is NOT a casual religion. It is a high-control cult.

James

• LostInTranslation
    LostInTranslation

I just discovered this old thread and would love to know how things turned out for you Curious.. (if you still check in from time to time )

Reading some of the things you said in your posts, describing his behaviour and your relationship with this man, honestly could have been written by myself in talking about my own situation.

It's a horribly emotionally challenging situation. One that most people never DREAM they would have to face in a life time.

From my heart, I hope you found your happiness.. with or without the Man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit