• Nebeska Nada
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

wow that makes me angry

• Black Sheep
  • irondork
    irondork

LOL @ wha happened!

C'mon. That Bible Teach book on the Awake mag has to be some photoshop work.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

cheesy

• mP
    mP

why dont they show women talking to men in this quasi fake historical settings ?

oh thats right their glamarous, peaceful, kind, respectful ot judea is utter bullshit.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

There is no such thing as true Christianity--unless you happen to be Jesus himself.

What we see as "Christianity" is actually Christi-SCAM-ity. First, they claim we are all inherently scum--deserving of hell or damnation. Then Jesus supposedly died to pay for those sins, which sacrifice is both necessary and sufficient for salvation. You are supposed to have faith in that sacrifice, and nothing else is supposed to be needed for sacrifice. Then, they always insist that Christians need to be self-sacrificing, directly contradicting the premise that Jesus' sacrifice is enough. To me, this blatant contradiction right in the core platform disqualifies Christi-SCAM-ity from being the truth.

Not to mention that there were around 20 others who supposedly died for a ransom sacrifice, similar to Jesus, that I believe that the whole thing was actually plagiarized from other religions. Which one is the truth? If any one of them was a perfect, complete sacrifice to which nothing else ever need be added, then why did the others have to die too? From that, and that most religion is based on astrology if you look carefully enough, I believe Christianity is actually a form of sun worship.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I almost laughed out loud when I saw the Asleep.

My first thought was, why so angry?, well we've been lied to for starters.

130+ years of lies is enough to make me angry.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Amazing photoshop skills! And funny too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit