Another prayer answered

by StopTheTears 17 Replies latest jw friends

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

I have been asking God for a new living arrangement, and he dropped the place in my being. It's pending and I will update. I am still praying and thanking him.

I was asking God to help my finances and I received notice that $69.80 was deposited into my bank. I don't know from who but I want to give the Father all the thanks and praise for this beginning.

• Lore
    Lore
    I have been asking God for a new living arrangement, and he dropped the place in my being.

• mP
    mP

so explain why god helps you with a bit of money but has ignore billions of poor who starve, slave away, get killed. many of those prayed aswell. simple you cant, prayer is nonsense or at best a cruel joke. stop being so self centered thinking god answers you before those other poor barstards.

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

The room in the house that I want to move into would rent to me for $175 each month, it is next door to the church that I want to return to, it belongs to the chruch and it is for me.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I was asking God to help my finances and I received notice that $69.80 was deposited into my bank.

I prayed to God that a complete stranger would deposit $69.80 into my banking account...

Please PM me and I will send you my account details

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

$69 ???

::giggle::

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I smoke, drink, sleep around, gamble when I want to, stay up late, sleep late, make fun of every god people believe in at every chance, vote democrat, support contraceptives and women's right to choose, own 6 guns, advocate learning about evolution...essentially the opposite of everything Christians say you should be.

I got a $9000 raise without asking. My 9 year old car with almost 200K miles on it keeps running. I found my favorite cigars half price. I just got a 30 year old bottle of scotch for my birthday. I found a house to buy in the exact area I wanted for $50K less that my budget. My tax return was $1500 more than I expected.

AND....I didn't have to pray for any of this.

Jesus clearly loves me more than he does you, despite my denying his spritual existence.

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

If God can be thanked, he can be blamed.

• mP
    mP

@entirely

dont get cocky, jehovah is looking for a new modern day job. he will take it away from you and wait until you beg! i have it on good authority the story is lined up for the july ed of the wts.

• Poztate
    Poztate

i have it on good authority the story is lined up for the july ed of the wts.

What has my wife been telling you......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit