INVISIBLE CHILDREN/Kony 2012

by TimeBandit 17 Replies latest social current

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Joseph Kony is one of the world's worst war criminals and I support the international effort to arrest him, disarm the LRA and bring the child soldiers home. Kony's rebel forces abduct young children in Uganda. The boys are forced to be soldiers and made to kill their parents. Girls are turned into sex slaves. The things these poor kids are forced to do are unspeakable and it has to be stopped! You can make a difference and help bring Kony to justice... Invisible Children/Kony 2012

Please watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I was reading about this guy this morning. Horrendous. I don't understand why we don't know more about him, this has been going on for years.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Now why don't we send a Seal team to off this bastard??

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Does he have any oil?

• Norcal_Sun
    Norcal_Sun

If you watched the video you would know that the US has sent a team to help Uganda arm themselves and stop this man. But the problem is if they get the impression that no one in the US cares, they may withdraw their support. This is why you will be seeing "Make Kony Famous" all around the internet. To keep the fire under their asses.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Sorry my attention span stopped at 3 minutes. I plan on watching it later though. Pinky swear!

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

It would be helpful if you post this information on your FaceBook walls to help spread the word. Imagine if those things were happening to OUR kids...

Chris-

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Woops, double post.

• mP
    mP

i wonder where he gets his weapons ? could it be the same place as musharref, the saud kingdom, pakistan, saddam hussein and so on.

@Timebandit someone is making ,oneynfrom mines in uganda, they need a dictator to take care of the population by any means. we have seen it many times, and guess who is at the center many times.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

From the video, they are asking everyone to plaster posters etc of this guy all over your town or city, on the evening of April 20, 2012.

Interestingly, April 20 was Hitler's birthday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit